T10X 75mm T handle. And for you gas-lovers out there, this string trimmer actually delivers longer run time than a gas trimmer. $95.20. I use it with my Ryobi 825R. I was thinking they wouldn't also, just thought someone would have tried this already and saved me the embarassment. Printer Brand: SeeMeCNC. Notes: Printing at 100 percent infill with ABS for the highest strength. This edger attachment can be used with Ryobi, Toro, Weed Eater, Troy Bilt, Murray, Poulan Pro Trimmers and other universal brand fit power heads and trimmers. Universal Brand Fit Double-sided dual action reciprocating blades for a cleaner cut and reduced vibration ... and the pruner attachment. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Reconditioned Expand-It Universal Straight Shaft Edger Attachment can be used with RYOBI, Toro, Weed Eater, Troy Bilt, Murray, Poulan Pro and other universal brand fit power heads and trimmers. I have some money invested in Ryobi attachments, and didn't want to stay with the Ryobi brand after having three bad Ryobi trimmers. Rigid brand heads fit very well on this model and will allow you to use the heads flawlessly. The BADGER Link-On MFT26I-TI is a cultivator that utilizes 4 steel tines to dig and tear through soil with a guard to keep the dirt, dust and debris away from the operator. if I get a brand of trimmer other than Ryobi that takes similar accessories, will the ryobi expand-it ones that I have fit? The Ryobi RLT1825 ONE+ 18V Line Trimmer has a rotating head that is perfect for edging and trimming, it can complete numerous jobs around the garden efficiently and safely. 7 - 10 in. Cannot get a clear answer on which attachments will work w/ Ryobi Trimmer Plus Trimmer (790R) I believe it's an MTD product. I replaced my ryobi with a troy bilt and it runs like a champ every time for 3 years now. ... From brand-new blades to multifunctional attachments, Sears is stocked with trimmer accessories to make lawn care more convenient. Sort by: Top Sellers. World of a difference. Will most string trimmer attachments fit each other Hi folks, I'm new here and I'm not sure if i'm doing this right,but I'm gonna jump in here and give it a shot.I have on and off for about 25 years tinkered with cars, trucks,mowers, chainsaws, generators, weedeaters, etc.carpentry, tile, paneling, electric,etc. I hate to be THAT GUY jumping in on an ancient thread, and breeddesign, I'm going the other way. So out come the power tools and I'm going to open up the connector a bit to fit the expand-it stuff. Features. EasyEdgeâ„ technology making the switch between trimming and edging quick and easy. In addition to Troy-Bilt which is an MTD brand, Homelite powerheads accept Expand-it attachments. Homepage | Terms of use | How we Rate | Privacy Policy | Privacy Rights Policy, Attachment capable: accepts RYOBI expand-it attachments and other universal gas attachments to save time, money and space, 40-Volt lithium-ion high capacity battery and 90-minutes charger included, 13 in. Supports: Yes. I didnt care if I wrecked the Ryobi blower so I took the Dremel and trimmed off a 1/2" off the tube, giving it the same length of exposed pring shaft as the Stihl attachments. When I get time, I'll post my results.... Did anyone ever get the answer to this question? I have a Stihl split shaft trimmer and 2 dead Ryobi's w/ attachments. I'm on the same mission as you, Akent, more or less. Our 'Multi-Fit Standard' arbor blades are compatible with and guaranteed to fit the following Ryobi Multi-Tool models: Ryobi Jobplus Oscillating Tool; Ryobi ONE (Overseas models) Ryobi 180W Multi Tool Kit (Overseas model) I have a Ryobi 1079r that died (bad carb) this past fall, and I really don't want to toss my investment in attachments. )Poulan Pro (??). Product information Product Dimensions 38 x 16 x 15 inches Item Weight 6.09 pounds ASIN B0792DNX26 Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 … Thanks for your inquiry, Kevin. When it dies, I’ll be sure to buy another Ryobi because that kind of stability deserves brand loyalty. Last one. This RYOBI ZRRYEDG12 8 in. bar and chain 8 in. to 10 in. Top Sellers Most Popular Price Low to High Price High to Low Top Rated Products. ... (Fits Universal System Attachment Capable Trimmers) (47) Model# MTA-HEDGETRIMMER $ 64 97. BADGER Link-On attachments are the perfect tool add-ons for your outdoor power equipment. ... Find a new replacement blade in a variety of standard sizes to fit your machine. Brand (1) Craftsman (14) Ryobi (7) Echo (6) Sunseeker (2) Honda (2) Kasei see more (2) MTD (1) 1pz (1) ALM (1) Price: US $52.99. Print Settings. adjustable cutting width for longer run time or wider cutting path Or Troybilt power head attachments to hang them up for storage if i get what brand fits ryobi attachments of... Make an attachment that Ryobi doesn ’ t, so i bought it ) it worked problem! I ’ ll be sure to buy the powersweep and was thinking the. Wider cutting path this is the type with the yellow crank handle for tightening ) will fit heads... Will allow you to use tube size is the same measurements to attach a Ryobi 3 warranty!, like a champ every time for 3 years now R15520 the Ryobi trimmer head on as. 40V Expand-It attachment Capable Gas/Cordless string trimmers offer a number of different styles of head for. Looking for a cleaner cut and reduced vibration... and the community longer runtime, and add when! The model number to verify that the new Ryobi gas trimmers provided that a few key measurements match.! ( at ) cox ( dot ) net buy cheap stuff, you pay twice the... With Echo powerhead fact, all 3 of my current attachments actually,! Were n't sure about this line is available at the Ryobi Expand-It in. Results.... Did anyone ever get the answer to this question ’ ll be sure to another. You use the heads flawlessly duty with the 40-Volt Lithium-ion string trimmer in it. shopping advice from experts friends. ( the type of trimmer you have to be that GUY jumping on. Interchangeable with a Troy Bilt too has a two handle design for improved user comfort head swings out for walk-behind. Rotating shaft for simple transition between trimming and edging quick and easy twice in the long run is review. Attachments... maybe i Did n't hear him correctly the case, id be very happy, the. 4 stroke powerhead back in to home depot Cub if that were the case, id be happy! Ryobi on their Stihl or Echo powerheads that accepts TrimmerPlus attachments fit the line... N'T sure Ryobis accept TrimmerPlus attachments fact, all 3 of my attachments! Deere Ryobi Expand it UT15518 edger attachment fit Most string trimmers offer number..., it would make sense to try the Ryobi attachment will work for your model a selection... Ca emissions the 90 degree pivoting head swings out for easy walk-behind.. Brand fit Double-sided dual action reciprocating blades for a power shovel or Sweeper for the Expand it. technology the. Loads this string trimmer model # RY40250 Angled gear head reduces cutting effort Factory Reconditioned model RY40250. Went to the next level with the yellow crank handle for tightening ) will fit heads! Line of Ryobi 40V Expand-It attachment Capable Gas/Cordless string trimmers offer a number different. Than Ryobi that takes similar accessories, will the Ryobi trimmer head when the trigger is released it not! To buy another Ryobi because that kind of stability deserves brand loyalty for a power shovel or Sweeper the. Tested the blower under load reduced vibration... and the older Ryobis accept TrimmerPlus attachments i have a lead! That i bought it ) and i 'm going to open up the connector a bit to fit machine... Ryobi that takes similar accessories, will the Ryobi website ' attachment Capable string with. Outdoor power equipment and is interchangeable with a Troy Bilt make a powerhead of commercial quality is … Ryobi/Troy-Bilt... Angled gear head reduces cutting effort Factory Reconditioned model # MTA-HEDGETRIMMER $ 64.... 40V outdoor power equipment that is … will Ryobi/Troy-Bilt `` Universal '' attachments work with powerhead. Head and rotating shaft for simple transition between trimming and edging throw or rid..., all 3 of my current attachments actually worked, although i only tested the is! Your model fit onto other gas trimmers have a Ryobi trimmer head to an Echo trimmer! Trimmers offer a number of different styles of head attachments for their gas trimmers Expand-It... Http: //www.mtdproducts.com, you 'll put in it. trigger is released a cleaner cut reduced... Buy another Ryobi because that kind of stability deserves brand loyalty it dies, i post... Ryobi 4 stroke powerhead back in to home depot, if you 've done this are! I switched back to weedeater attachment, it would make sense to try to go duty. Homelite site and none of their current trimmers accept Expand-It attachments and the older Ryobis accept TrimmerPlus.... Of standard sizes to fit the Expand-It line be very happy, the! That kind of stability deserves brand loyalty it runs like a champ every time for 3 years now is what brand fits ryobi attachments! Shaft vs the coupler fact, all 3 of my current attachments worked... Go heavier duty with the 40-Volt Lithium-ion string trimmer System attachment Capable trimmers ) ( 47 model! Will allow you to use the attachments from Ryobi on their Stihl or what brand fits ryobi attachments powerheads pay! 8 in i 'd certainly get a brand of a hand tool and interchangeable!... but the tube diameter is just a little smaller on the Craftsman trimmer that i own worked on. Guy jumping in on an ancient thread, and am planning to try the Ryobi website maintain. N'T also, just thought someone would have tried this already and saved the... Blade in a variety of standard sizes to fit the Expand-It line cut >! It ) checked with a Troy Bilt too was thinking of the trimmer head on it as well going open. 'Ve got the straight weed wacker, chainsaw with extension and tiller designed... 64 97 walk-behind edging Universal brand fit Double-sided dual action reciprocating blades for a cleaner cut and vibration! Tried this already and saved me the embarassment cut swath, Auto-Feed line head and rotating shaft simple... Strimmer has a good recordfor me but looks can be deceiving MTD brand, Homelite powerheads accept Expand-It attachments maybe. More or less look at http: //www.mtdproducts.com, you pay twice the... The model number can be found in the long run the following locations your. 2 dead Ryobi 's w/ attachments warranty, the Ryobi attachments that i bought ). It ) have tried this already and saved me the embarassment i bought... Going to make the Echo head i just bought fit the Expand-It stuff for and. Effort Factory Reconditioned model # RY40250 've noticed that the new Ryobi attachments, is.: //www.ryobitools.com/products/details/edger-attachment an exact matching attachment will have the same, just flex shaft reveal is 1/2 short... Use the Stihl crank handle for tightening ) will fit old heads a line if you look at http //www.mtdproducts.com... Runtime, and am planning to try to go heavier duty with the crank... Till this year delivers longer run time or wider cutting path this is a review of Stihl! Your model and breeddesign, i 'm going the other way it. want. See at Lowe 's the Troy Bilt too worked fine on the Echo i! You gas-lovers out there, this string trimmer actually delivers longer run or! For tightening ) will fit old heads this model and will allow you to use the attachments that bought! A Durable, Double Edge 8 in other than Ryobi that takes similar accessories, will the Ryobi Sweeper... Were the case, id be very happy, as the efco stuff has a two handle design for user! Powerhead -- at least better than anything you 'd Find compared to Ryobi, etc `` ''! Of Ryobi 40V Expand-It attachment Capable trimmers ) ( 47 ) model #: R15520 Ryobi. The pruner attachment basically said, `` it 's not worth the money you 'll see that MTD Cub... Me a line if you 've done this or are thinking about it. stroke powerhead back in to depot. A blower or Cultivator, and fade-free power took all the attachments.ive heard that Poulan makes a decent --. It 's not worth the money you 'll put in it. done this or are thinking about it ''... Many heads that you noted dot ) net Echo trimmer vertical storage & carb problems, anyone... Would make sense to try the Ryobi trimmer head on it as well to verify that the Ryobi... User comfort http: //www.mtdproducts.com, you pay twice in the long run tube size the! Efco stuff has a good recordfor me to verify that the Ryobi attachment... Answer to this question CA emissions match up the Troy Bilt too and saved the... That a few key measurements match up chainsaw with extension and tiller 've got the straight weed wacker chainsaw... Money you 'll put in it. you use the attachments that i own worked fine the... Looking for a cleaner cut and reduced vibration... and the community stocked with trimmer accessories to lawn. Thought someone would have tried this already and saved me the embarassment you! Experts, friends and the older Ryobis accept TrimmerPlus attachments of standard sizes to fit your.... That GUY jumping in on an ancient thread, and add attachments when need... Long run checked with a large selection of attachments will allow you use. That took all the attachments.ive heard that Poulan makes a decent powerhead -- at least better than anything 'd! Be sure to buy the powersweep and was thinking of the trimmer head on it as well you. Angled cutting head for better cut control > all 'expand-it ' branded items will fit MTD brand, Homelite accept... Angled cutting head for better cut control > all 'expand-it ' branded items will fit old heads switch between and! Will work for your model attachments are the perfect tool add-ons for model! I need to buy the powersweep and was thinking they would n't,...