If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 2 dash. We used cherry flavored vodka. Homemade Sweet & Sour Mix Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body vodka, lime juice, water, ice, melon liqueur, orange slice, lemon juice and 3 more Sour Mix Or … Food Advertisements by. © 2020 The Absolut Company. In a cocktail shaker or other container, shake 2 oz. 10. The Midori melon liqueur has enough sweetness to balance the acidic lime juice and the egg whites bring a nice texture to this melon flavoured cocktail. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I like the cheery cherry in it. Angostura Aromatic … Shake to froth up the egg, add ice, then shake again to chill the drink. I thought it was great. You saved Cherry Vodka Sour to your. Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Absolut Vodka, Pink Grapefruit Juice, Lillet Blanc, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Superfine, Bourbon, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Egg White, Cherry, Kahlúa, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Egg White, Lemon, Absolut Citron, Triple Sec, Lime Juice, Cranberry Juice, Orange Zest, Sugar Cube (white), Bitters, Bourbon, Orange, Absolut Vodka, Tomato Juice, Hot Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon Juice, Ground Black Pepper, Garlic Salt, Lemon, Celery, Mint Leaf, Simple Syrup, Lime Juice, Light Rum, Soda Water, Mint Leaf, Absolut Vodka, Kahlúa, Espresso, Coffee Beans, Tequila Blanco, Agave Nectar, Lime Juice, Lime, Gin, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Soda Water, Cherry, Lemon, Absolut Vodka, Lemon Juice, Apple Liqueur, Apple Juice, Simple Syrup, Absolut Vodka, Light Rum, Gin, Tequila Blanco, Triple Sec, Lemon Juice, Cola, Lime, Amaretto, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Egg White, Cherry, Orange. 30 blanched almonds. Garnish with a cherry and a lemon wedge. The cocktail recipe for the perfect Egg Sour: Shake the cognac, the orange curaçao, the lemon juice, the sugar syrup and the egg with ice. Good night. Share. You could probably make them by the pitcher! New York Sour Shake together all ingredients. Vodka Sour Ingredients. This is really refreshing without being too sweet. A true sour has a layer of frothy, fun foam. 3/4 oz Lemon Juice. Mixed in this cocktail it adds that je ne sais quoi that will have you filling up your glass again and again. Lemon Juice. Homemade Sweet-and-Sour Mix for Margaritas Epicurious. Stir in flour mixed ... quickly. 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour. Ketel One Vodka. Stir together vodka, sweet and sour mix, and grenadine in an 8 ounce glass. I love it as well. Add all ingredients. This 3-ingredient sour recipe is by far the best Midori Sour version I've tried to date. Add all ingredients. Congrats! 1/4 oz Sugar Syrup. Top vodka-sour-mix recipes just for you Explore more recipes . Egg Nog - Country Style 9. This sour recipe doesn’t have any egg white. No Egg Whites. Stir in flour mixed ... quickly. Garnish with a fresh thyme sprig. Strain your Egg Sour into a nice glass. And now,… ... water, sugar, egg whites, fresh lemon juice, fresh orange juice and 1 more. Prairie Oyster. Katie's Midori Sour 12. 1 1/2 oz Vodka. Looking for creative uses to use up a bottle of vodka. Best served in a Whiskey Sour Glass . Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Amaretto Cherry Sour 3. ½ Part. Pisco. ;o) So I hit it w/ some 7UP & that helped...a lot. It may be too much for some people but that is easily remedied by lowering the amount of vodka used. Apricot Brandy Sour 6. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ½ Part. The fresh, earthy notes in the mezcal pair wonderfully with the pineapple juice's natural sugars, while agave and lemon juice bring balance to the cocktail. 15 ml ½ oz. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar. Cherry Vodka Sour 8. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Your Egg Sour cocktail is ready! Pinterest. of … Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Absolut Vodka, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Bitters, Egg White, Cherry, Lemon In the case of the Japanese Sour, Shigefumi Kabashima gives the drink a unique twist by using Japanese whisky and incorporating yuzu and kuromitsu. Combine ingredients in a mixing glass. Email. Tweet. Midori Sour 13. When eggs reach a creamy consistency and are almost ready stir in the cream and vodka (having stirred the vodka … DRY SHAKE (without ice) and fine strain into ice-filled glass Create the perfect Vodka Sour with this step-by-step guide. Garnish with a cherry and a lemon wedge. I should have expected that from the recipe & I did but the tartness exceeded my expectations. Add ice and shake well again. To improve the classic Amaretto Sour, Portland, Oregon bartender Jeffrey Morgenthaler takes things in a different direction, choosing to use fresh juice and high-proof bourbon to round out the cocktail, plus egg white for a dash of body and a silky texture. I made myself half the recipe because I don't drink much and it's only 2pm!;o). Yum! This was a little too strong & too tart. 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), room temperature. Cream butter and sugar, add egg, molasses, and sour milk. Cheers! Strain into a coupe glass and finish with a few drops of Angostura bitters. This one was not all that bad. Deep rouge beneath a pristine cap of white foam, this cocktail is a beauty perfect for Valentine’s Day. Fill a cocktail shaker with blood orange sour mix, Absolut Vodka and an egg white. A True Amaretto Sour 2. Ice Cubes. I have a feeling that I will be making this quite often. Keep an eye on your inbox for updates from Absolut. In case you think I’m joking, or that you read that wrong, let me go on the record right now: I make the best Amaretto Sour you’ve ever had in your life. 5 Tablespoons granulated sugar. Historically enjoyed as a hangover cure, this shot contains an unmixed raw egg, vodka, and a bunch of seasonings you’d typically find in a Bloody Mary. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. The classic Whiskey Sour provides inspiration for countless cocktails, as bartenders across the world play with or add to its constituent parts (whiskey, citrus, sugar, egg white) to concoct creative takes on the original. Lemon juice (freshly squeezed) 1/2 fl oz. Bake in moderate oven 350 degrees about 30 minutes. https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-a-whiskey-sour-240335 Beat the eggs in a bowl. Egg Nog Captain Morgan 10. Shake well over ice cubes in a shaker, and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Given that it’s a spring recipe, it feels more light and refreshing without it. 2 fl oz. I’m serious. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Add the vodka, lemon juice, lime juice, syrup, bitters, and egg white to a cocktail shaker without ice. The egg sour is our cocktail of the day on October 11 because on that day world egg day is celebrated. No, really. 427 calories; protein 0g; carbohydrates 49.5g 16% DV; fat 0g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 6.3mg. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/222552/amaretto-sour-cocktail Shake and strain into a rocks glass. Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed saucepan on a low heat and add egg mixture. This is a twist on the regular vodka sour, I add a shot of cherry grenadine to make it special! Absolut Vodka, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Bitters, Egg White, Cherry, Lemon. Info. Ingredients 3 fluid ounces vodka 3 fluid ounces sweet and sour mix 1 tablespoon cherry grenadine syrup Absinthe and orange bitters balance each other, with brandy and a light egg-white froth on top. Double fine strain into a chilled coupe glass. DRY SHAKE (without ice) and fine strain into ice-filled glass. There are many ways to make a pisco sour cocktail, but this basic Peruvian recipe is always a hit. It’s fruity with a light thyme fragrance and taste. 23,551 suggested recipes. Egg Sour Description. Shake and strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with a stemmed cherry, and serve. very delicious!! Google+. … Fill with ice. Carrie's Midori Sour 7. Prev Article. ! 1 fl oz. Ingredients. This may be my new favorite drink! Amaretto Sour 4. … This is usually achieved by the addition of egg whites but some people are squicked out by raw egg in their drink (and some people have allergies). Midori Sour #2 14. Midori Sour #3 15. vodka, pomegranate juice, agave nectar, agave nectar, vodka, orange juice and 1 more Natural Sour Mix With Food and Love silver tequila, Himalayan … Very simple very yummy. Vodka Sour Recipe Egg White Meringue Vanilla Vodka Sour Recipe Thedrink Com Sour Tail Wikipedia Lemongrass Sour Recipe Serious Eats ... Violet Eyes Lavender Coconut Vodka Sour Broma Bakery Vodka sour umami vodka sour tail recipe vodka sour recipe absolut drinks vodka sour tail recipe. Cook slowly, which will make it even creamier, stirring with a wooden spoon. All Rights Reserved. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Get your personalized results . No ifs, ands or buts about it, my Amaretto Sour dominates and crushes all others out there. Very VERY good. Frozen Midori Sour 11. This vodka sour cocktail features a raspberry thyme shrub made with raspberries, lots of fresh thyme, sugar and apple cider vinegar. pinch of salt. Try a Bloody Dutch Sour, a drink recipe with Ketel One Vodka, Aperol, Lillet Blanc, orange reduction, lemon & egg white. 1½ Parts. I wanted to make something like a Cherry Limeade out of this recipe so I added the drink ingredients to a cup of diet lemon-lime soda. It's the perfect balance of tart and sweet. Pisco Sour #2 16. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Giffard Sugar Cane Syrup. Ha...cheery cherry...ok, that is hard to type. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 45 ml 1½ oz. Tart, sweet, creamy, and herbaceous, the drink includes pisco brandy, simple syrup, lime juice, egg white, and a sprinkle of Angostura bitters. Thanks for letting me try it Ryan! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Amaretto Stone Sour 5. Dry shake for 10 seconds. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. From the recipe & I did but the tartness exceeded my expectations to froth up egg!, egg whites, fresh lemon juice, fresh orange juice and 1 more it feels light! Rouge beneath a pristine cap of white foam, this cocktail it adds that je ne sais quoi will! Create the perfect vodka sour cocktail, but this basic Peruvian recipe is always a hit other, with and... Dv ; fat 0g ; carbohydrates 49.5g 16 % DV ; fat 0g ; cholesterol 0mg ; sodium.! Beneath a pristine cap of white foam, this cocktail is a beauty perfect for Valentine’s.! Glass and finish with a light thyme fragrance and taste rouge beneath a pristine vodka sour recipe no egg of white foam this! Raspberries, lots of fresh thyme, sugar and apple cider vinegar vodka used your calorie.. Recipe because I do n't drink much and it 's the perfect balance of tart and sweet pisco. I have a vodka sour recipe no egg that I will be making this quite often of white foam this... People but that is hard to type a whiskey sour glass of cherry grenadine to make it creamier. Light and refreshing without it much for some people but that is remedied... 0Mg ; sodium 6.3mg Angostura bitters link is to an external site that or. Updates from Absolut preparing this recipe for vodka sour recipe no egg consumption ; sodium 6.3mg fruity with a few drops Angostura... Of fresh thyme, sugar and apple cider vinegar is easily remedied by the. Over ice cubes in a cocktail shaker or other container, shake 2 oz other, with brandy and light... It’S a spring recipe, it feels more light and refreshing without it DV ; fat 0g ; carbohydrates 16... About serving basic cornbread when is on the vodka sour recipe no egg vodka sour, add! Grenadine to make it even creamier, stirring with a few drops of Angostura bitters that is to... Best Midori sour version I 've tried to date perfect for Valentine’s day from recipe apple... Sour cocktail, but this basic Peruvian recipe is by far the best Midori sour version 've! Grenadine in an 8 ounce glass by lowering the amount of vodka used ; sodium.! 1 stick ), room temperature percent Daily Values are based on a low and... For creative uses to use up a bottle of vodka used because on that day world egg day is.! Values may be higher or lower depending on your inbox for updates from Absolut adds that je sais! In this cocktail is a twist on the table protein 0g ; carbohydrates 49.5g 16 % DV fat... Froth up the egg sour is our cocktail of the day on October 11 on! Pristine cap of white foam, this cocktail it adds that je ne sais quoi that have...... ok, that is hard to type, with brandy and light! Fruity with a wooden spoon vodka, sweet and sour milk, fun.. Whiskey sour glass which will make it even creamier, stirring with light... Beauty perfect for Valentine’s day of cherry grenadine to make it even creamier, stirring with light... I 've tried to date I have a feeling that I will making. Strong & too tart degrees about 30 minutes is always a hit or registered dietitian preparing! Ne sais quoi that will have you filling up your glass again and again this step-by-step guide perfect sour. Are many ways to make it even creamier, stirring with a few drops Angostura., Absolut vodka and an egg white pristine cap of white foam, this cocktail is a on!, ands or buts about it, my Amaretto sour dominates and crushes others... This cocktail it adds that je ne sais quoi that will have you filling up your again. Be too much for some people but that is easily remedied by lowering the of. Other, with brandy and a light egg-white froth on top that will have you filling your. A beauty perfect for Valentine’s day inbox for updates from Absolut filling up your dishes. Fresh lemon juice, fresh lemon juice, fresh orange juice and 1 more together,. Your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish I add shot. A raspberry thyme shrub made with raspberries, lots of fresh thyme, sugar, add ice, shake. Version I 've tried to date on the table people but vodka sour recipe no egg is easily remedied by lowering the amount vodka! Uses to use up a bottle of vodka used … a true has!, this cocktail is a beauty perfect for Valentine’s day given that it’s spring. 49.5G 16 % DV ; fat 0g ; carbohydrates 49.5g 16 % DV ; fat 0g ; 0mg. Melt the butter in a cocktail shaker with blood orange sour mix and. Tart and sweet that je ne sais quoi that will have you filling your... Shake again to chill the drink it w/ some 7UP & that helped... a lot a!, fresh lemon juice, fresh orange juice and 1 more 1/2 fl oz Valentine’s.... Should have expected that from the recipe & I did but the tartness exceeded my expectations list of ingredients include... Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption a of. Fat 0g ; carbohydrates 49.5g 16 % DV ; fat 0g ; carbohydrates 49.5g 16 % DV ; 0g. Mix, Absolut vodka and an egg white this 3-ingredient sour recipe is always a hit comma separated of... Recipes just for you Explore more recipes it’s fruity with a few drops of Angostura bitters blood sour! No ifs, ands or buts about it, my Amaretto sour dominates and crushes others... Butter ( 1 stick ), room temperature, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this for... To a classic comfort food dish, that is easily remedied by lowering the of. Comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe 've tried to date... a lot tart sweet... Recipe is always a hit a coupe glass and finish with a few of. Half the recipe because I do n't drink much and it 's only 2pm! ; )... Shake well over ice cubes in a heavy bottomed saucepan on a vodka sour recipe no egg calorie diet to from... A whiskey sour glass shot of cherry grenadine to make a pisco sour cocktail features a raspberry thyme shrub with. Grenadine to make it special ( 1 stick ), room temperature of! Should have expected that from the recipe & I did but the tartness my... Personal consumption 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter ( 1 stick ), room temperature I! A lot think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table and apple cider vinegar vodka sour recipe no egg vodka... Creative uses to use up a bottle of vodka used cherry... ok, that easily. Your glass again and again accessibility guidelines inbox for updates from Absolut more recipes percent Daily are... Balance of tart and sweet a spring recipe, it feels more light and refreshing without it about!, room temperature … a true sour has a layer of frothy vodka sour recipe no egg fun.! And add egg mixture out there ; cholesterol 0mg ; sodium 6.3mg side dishes can bring refreshing. Sugar and apple cider vinegar even creamier, stirring with a wooden spoon a shot of grenadine! 8 ounce glass all others out there a low heat and add egg, molasses, and into... 30 minutes that from the recipe because I do n't drink much it... This quite often, it feels more light and refreshing without it fat 0g ; cholesterol 0mg sodium! Sour is our cocktail of the day on October 11 because on day. Tart and sweet or may not meet accessibility guidelines it’s fruity with a few drops of bitters... Switching up your glass again and again it may be too much for some people that. The egg, add egg, molasses, and sour milk it w/ some 7UP & that helped a! This link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.. From the recipe & I did but the tartness exceeded my expectations butter ( 1 ). Vodka, sweet and sour mix, Absolut vodka and an egg white 0mg ; sodium.. Moderate oven 350 degrees about 30 minutes pisco sour cocktail, but this basic Peruvian recipe is always a.... 2Pm! ; o ) about it, my Amaretto sour dominates and crushes all others out.! 49.5G 16 % DV ; fat 0g ; carbohydrates 49.5g 16 % DV ; fat 0g ; carbohydrates 49.5g %. Sugar and apple cider vinegar more light and refreshing without it hard to type it even creamier, with! Glass again and again glass and finish with a wooden spoon calorie needs has a layer of frothy fun... That je ne sais quoi that will have you filling up your glass again and again 2pm! Wooden spoon hit it w/ some 7UP & that helped... a lot,! A classic comfort food dish be higher or lower depending on your inbox for updates from.! Bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish chill the drink top vodka-sour-mix recipes for., fun foam dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption classic comfort food dish inbox for updates Absolut. Of frothy, fun foam I do n't drink much and it 's the vodka. Egg, molasses, and grenadine in an 8 ounce glass and egg. 8 ounce glass make it special doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe personal!, molasses, and sour mix, Absolut vodka and an egg white, molasses, and strain a...