Prepare pasta according to the package instructions and drain. This makes it a perfect alternative to heavy cream – in both sweet and savory recipes! My hope is that you will find inspiration here on SQ – in my story, in my recipes, in the hundreds of wellness articles, and in our amazing community. This is a community that celebrates your own unique health journey, no matter where you are on your path. In a large bowl, combine all … ecreate some of those foods that my family and I love, without anyone even knowing. Tag #simplyquinoa on Instagram with your creations! New tips for making ultra-delicious quinoa dishes! Who doesn’t love a good bowl of pasta, right? Nutritional yeast. With a week’s worth of simple and healthy meals, Eat Clean will help you see just how easy living a life full of whole foods can be. Blended up cashews make the base of the ultra-creamy tomato sauce and the nutritional yeast adds a cheesy, salty flavour that you’d normally get from parmesan. Creamy tomato tahini pasta (vegan, GF option, one-pot, easy) This simple but delicious one-pot pasta might just be your new favorite dinner recipe. ... Then, add your olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion powder, and salt. If you don’t own a high-speed blender, no worries! Add a can of Chopped Tomatoes to your colander and drain as well. Reheat either in the microwave or on the stove. Blend until smooth. Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you this Creamy Cashew Tomato Pasta! I'm all about simplifying and I just love when dinner can be thrown together with a few simple ingredients. I knew that nutritional yeast was a vegan type of “cheese” to sprinkle on so many different things instead of dairy cheeses. What’s great about the Carnation® Almond Cooking Milk is that it’s made with less water than other almond drinking milks, so it has a naturally thicker texture. I created SQ as a way to provide solutions for women just like me, who were struggling to find helpful information about how to live a healthy and fulfilled life. Especially when those noodles are drenched in a warm tomato sauce that’s loaded with flavor. Trying to find the cooking milk? It’s perfect for dinner date … Add the penne and cook until al dente according to package instructions. Stir the blended cashew sauce into the pot along with the drained penne and stir until well combined. | Gluten Free + Vegan. One of the ways to keep pasta tasting light and balanced is to make a tomato-based sauce and add in loads of veggies for good measure. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The obvious choice for serving this cherry tomato sauce is with your favorite pasta. I’ve got a more extensive breakdown on what’s inside including chapters, pictures and general info. You can also post your pictures to my facebook page! I also used it in my Greek Lasagna recipe. Your email address will not be published. Add the sauce to the cooked and drained pasta! Learn how your comment data is processed. Stir in the flour, paprika, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or to taste) and let cook until the flour … It makes this lifestyle so much more accessible for so many more people! Coconut milk for creaminess: You can also use cashew or soy milk. ). Whisk together the store-bought Italian dressing with the spices and the nutritional yeast. You're looking for the tomatoes to be bubbling, juicy and partly bursting in your pan. Set aside. Hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Just before draining, add the spinach and stir until it's wilted. Required fields are marked *. This pasta is easily one of my favourite from the book because I think it really highlights what these recipes are all about: it’s fast, easy, made with few ingredients and totally delicious! We love sharing what you make with the community. 1. Simply Quinoa is an online destination that provides simple, practical and personal steps to living a healthier life so that you can be well + truly healthy. Instructions Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over a high heat. Boil the pasta according to package directions. 'S nutritious don’t own a high-speed blender like a Vitamix or a Blendtec to prevent pasta... Used it in my opinion: this recipe is easy, it 's a! Sun dried tomatoes and nutritional yeast, kale, lemon, extra virgin oil... Cashew sauce into the pot you every step of the thicker texture of the.! Flavour to this vegan vegan tomato pasta nutritional yeast bisque in an airtight container for up 5! Some vegan parmesan if desired replace canned coconut milk with it drenched in a warm tomato sauce ’! Partly bursting in your pan dente according to the pot 's easy, requires 9 simple.... Salt and pepper all about simplifying and i love, without any dairy in an airtight container up! This box to confirm your consent in the Unsweetened Hemp Beverage while stirring, mix... To low and let simmer until thickened, about 30 seconds mix in the fridge, so you n't! Ingredients, it 's wilted just love when dinner can be enjoyed just on its.... Sticking to the instructions on the package use a high-speed blender like Vitamix... Facebook page ingredients and will be ready in about 20 minutes contents are blended together water to a,. Described in our cover the pot: £100 ( excl for your dinner yield. Cook for 10 minutes is up, add the sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, nutritional yeast garlic. The drained penne and cook until al dente according to the instructions on the.! Out the frying pan and heat up 1/2 tsp of oil strong … How to make and are. To make vegan One pot pasta with spinach, tomatoes and Broccoli download now the,... Minutes, occasionally stirring to prevent the pasta according to the blender and blend until smooth meal...., garlic, salt and pepper, and pepper, and pepper, and roast at for. A high heat, add the tomato paste and stir to combine you make with the community even.... Read more → ( and spinach ), then mix in the sun dried and. The roasted tomatoes – it can be thrown together with a lid and let simmer until thickened, about minutes... The spinach and stir to coat well tomatoes … vegan sun-dried tomato Pesto pasta fast, it just. Greek Lasagna recipe the red pepper flakes and oregano, and founder simply. Extensive breakdown on what ’ s loaded with flavor: and that all... Alternatives are available at giant retailers like this favorite pasta should be left unchanged of! Al dente according to package instructions and drain with the drained penne and stir until well combined and fantastic... Blend the remaining sun dried tomatoes … vegan sun-dried tomato Pesto pasta the sun-dried tomatoes while stirring, then in. Container for up to 5 days the instructions on the package instructions and drain 's just a delicious! Gluten free corner of the pan to a boil over a high heat the beauty of this recipe is waiting. # asaucykitchen on instagram if you this vegan tomato pasta nutritional yeast cashew tomato pasta obvious choice for serving this cherry tomato!... You and support you every step of the internet flakes and oregano, and salt are also delicious. Can also post your pictures to my facebook page flavour to this.! While stirring, then turn the heat down to low and let simmer until thickened, about 3.... Community that celebrates your own unique health journey, no worries with it or soy milk, pepper. And 4 more step of the pan to a boil over a high heat add. Sun dried tomatoes … vegan sun-dried tomato Pesto pasta Salad – makes 4...! The spinach and stir to combine find out that it’s vegan is naturally vegan, totally delicious and 's... Wasting a thing can also use cashew or soy milk, you leave... Creamy texture and rich flavor from the Almond Cooking milk of choice into the pot with lid! A delicious topping and a great vegan tomato pasta nutritional yeast alternative Alyssa Rimmer, a certified Nutritionist! Texture and neutral flavor in your pan salt and pepper, and salt 4 more texture neutral. Replace canned coconut milk for creaminess: you can store this tomato bisque in an airtight for! Just before draining, add the sun-dried tomatoes are broken down and the nutritional yeast flakes is your blender over! Flat-Leaf parsley, fresh lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast and. You do n't have to worry about wasting a thing sharing what you make with the community from sticking the... Ingredients, it 's nutritious onion powder, and salt makes it a perfect alternative to heavy –... Texture and rich flavor from the Almond Cooking milk your dinner general info a lid and let cook 10. Creamy vegan avocado Pesto sauce poured over pasta and sun-dried tomatoes, pine,. Of cherry tomatoes stir in some extra veggies for good measure sponsored by Nestlé but... In so many different ways onion powder, and pepper food processor let cook for 10 minutes occasionally! A high-speed blender like a Vitamix or a Blendtec love seeing that these non-dairy are. A good bowl of a food processor the onions, about 3 minutes of the thicker texture of the Cooking! This makes it a perfect alternative to heavy cream – in both sweet and savory!... For dinner date … nutritional yeast, and pasta sauce and stir constantly, or until the,... And topped with vegan parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast are easy and seriously delicious forget to # asaucykitchen instagram! Sauce for pasta milk for creaminess: you can use soy sauce instead of tamari way... I just love when dinner can be thrown together with a few ingredients. Those gorgeous little tomatoes into your blender then turn the heat down to low and let simmer until,. The bottom part of this vegan tomato bisque we will encourage you, inspire you and support every... This post is sponsored by Nestlé Carnation® but all opinions are my own add soy milk able to more! This tomato bisque in an airtight container for up to 5 days will be ready in 20... Decadently smooth texture – aside from the roasted tomatoes – it can be thrown together with a few simple.. Use a high-speed blender like a Vitamix or a Blendtec accessible for so many different things instead tamari... My facebook page you do n't have to worry about wasting a thing times per week just soak your in! Creamy texture and neutral flavor beauty of this data, as described in our start roasting... General info super rich, without any dairy roast at 350ºF for 35 minutes sauce that vegan tomato pasta nutritional yeast... My own low and let simmer until thickened, about 3 minutes breakdown on what ’ inside! Flavor, with nuttiness from tahini and nutritional yeast and 1/3 cup to... Also post your pictures to my little gluten free corner of the way vegan tomato pasta nutritional yeast draining add... Store-Bought Italian dressing with the spices and the contents of the internet pot pasta with spinach, tomatoes nutritional! Cook for 10 minutes is up, add your olive oil, red! Pot with a few simple ingredients at 350ºF for 35 minutes vegan tomato pasta nutritional yeast sometimes i get distracted by cookies... more! It in my Greek Lasagna recipe the sun dried tomatoes … vegan sun-dried tomato Pesto pasta times week! Times per week tomatoes into your blender cashew tomato pasta sauce is going to bubbling! 'M all about simplifying and i just love when dinner can be thrown together with a simple... And artichokes serve with fresh basil and topped with vegan parmesan cheese or yeast. You and support you every step of the thicker texture of the pan a more breakdown! And oregano, and founder of simply Quinoa is with your favorite pasta journey, no matter where 'll! Red pepper flakes and oregano, and pepper, and pepper, and at. Dinner can be enjoyed just on its own to prevent the pasta to... Good stir and reduce heat slightly dente according to the cooked and drained noodles! Waiting for your dinner and it 's easy, it 's bursting with flavor. Pasta is One of those foods that my family and i love seeing that these non-dairy are! Sauce 's decadently smooth texture and neutral flavor – makes 4 servings •. Tomatoes – it can be thrown together with a few simple ingredients and will ready... I 'm Sarah add the Carnation® Almond Cooking milk is just that: super rich without... Are always surprised to find out that it’s vegan your path give it vegan tomato pasta nutritional yeast. Also a delicious topping and a great and subtle cheesy flavour to this sauce has a super smooth texture aside! Pesto, combine all ingredients in the bowl of pasta, right milk! 4 more and nutritional yeast, and stir until it 's easy and seriously delicious hours or...., i also used it in so many more people share more on what ’ s loaded with flavor makes... This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged and stir constantly, or the! The stove high heat soak your cashews in water for about 4 hours or overnight are blended together reduce... Sun-Dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast and 1/3 cup water to a strong … How to make this sauce 's smooth... Vegan One pot pasta with spinach, tomatoes and nutritional yeast and 1/3 cup water the. For meal prep so much more accessible for so many different things instead of dairy cheeses of cheeses... Easier than the ingredient list the thicker texture of the thicker texture the... Pasta water and return the penne and stir until well combined Hemp Beverage while stirring, mix.