“Wake! Rumi (Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī; Mevlana) born (30 September 1207 – 17 December 1273) in Khwarezmian Empire. My religion is love. We’re set out like decorative plates in this cavernous architecture, and such a craggy dining hall it is. Rumi's work is written mostly in Persian and his poems have been translated into many of the world's known languages. Elderly advisors to the Persian court serve as the play’s chorus. Among his guiding principles was Sufism, an Islamic mystical movement. ������\6 ��p�d �р�+9� �yb ��&h�@�c�I��@�\)������A��d�A��`6J�� �Rd5Pb�Y�zA"*I� ��p9�J*� Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī was a 13th-century Persian poet. Hurl'd desolation on the Persian race! Nothing can fill the emptiness of my heart that is created after your death. Sep 25, 2020 - Explore Armaghan Divani's board "Persian Poetry", followed by 154 people on Pinterest. 9 0 obj - old Persian Proverb. General of the Armies John Joseph "Black Jack" Pershing GCB (September 13, 1860 – July 15, 1948) was a senior United States Army officer.He served most famously as the commander of the American Expeditionary Forces (AEF) on the Western Front in World … May God give you peace! The biggest enemy of our life is death with which we can never win. For the Sun, who scatter'd into flight. Bahá’u’lláh: Persian Hidden Words, # 4 2. Great suffering, such as when a loved one dies, drives us to find release and comfort through connecting with others who have experienced what we are going through. See more ideas about persian poetry, persian quotes, persian poem. �+юC�NٳoX�7 #{(���H�2����:#��ı @���/hA�x��5��*�/K��+a�k�����FC��2��N��tq5��@73Äq/Gn�b���i�!����`� ���4�-P�4�M�6;�����x�9�.�F�9�l�I�p��1 �;V3?s|��@r��a��05T0�M�22��{p%�������*�$h��;��!#@����eg��u�6 �[�4:���;U�`*6�^0��ȰM����r�9���Up*S�]*���(1�'H�;(+��#��!�r��M��o� #|�1hF�ov��Z!���� 묬a�js��)��]J:�x)�����z"�U�Ш�,K"̴""@������"����wɐ���r�W�ʋ �2�S�Ӽ�3,6����3�m`@5 �IL�Q�nj�kט�06���) ɞo�@�7�Lm�O�+4�kcn��E#8��4��e�IڍM:*����JW:X9��C(�4�c`9�d���[���M����o�Hr��S�p|(�óCH�L�.��ִ�[���d�j7&_咍�1E�f6�eh�ᕩk6�qm��h��������E�l��ğy)��p�A�gn� �����i%�20 @��M������VXı�2&4OH{d,��fN��3+���� P� Enjoy the best Alexander the Great Quotes at BrainyQuote. ماهی کوچکی که طعم تنگ آزارش میدهد و بوی دریا هوایی اش کرده است.قلب ها همه نهنگانند در اشتیاق اقیانوس. Welcome back. And so because life is a hardship, death proves to be a human being's most welcome escape, and the god, who gives us merely a taste of sweetness in life, is revealed to be a jealous deity.”, “They sat under a walnut tree on wooden benches draped with kilims and soon the table was covered with small dishes of yogurt, olives cured with angelica, eggplant and whey cooked to a silky paste, piles of basil, cilantro, and tarragon, and a pitcher of, “بچه نشو جانم. I can almost hear the grumblings of ancient inhabitants.”, “I can’t help but notice how desperate, how incompetent, a physician can feel not being able to save the life of their own beloved. Heartfelt Poems on Losing Family, Friends and Loved Ones. “I sent my Soul through the Invisible, Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul … Share with your friends. این، گناه است که صابون بریزد زیر پا و من گرسنه بمانم”, “خدا گفت: به پاس لبخند کودکی جهان را ادامه میدهیم.”, “جوانمرد گفت: خدایا! Yesterday, Lily couldn't drink the milk. /F0 6 0 R Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.” – Rumi Persian Quotes Quotations list about persian, iran and iranian captions for Instagram citing Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, Helen Keller and Don Delillo zoroastrian sayings. He is also the origin of the Mawlaw’īyya, or the Whirling Dervishes as they’re better known in popular culture. Love risks everything and asks for nothing. Whether entering or leaving, all guests must be accorded the honor and dignity of monarchs, because they are.”, “The next day, the cycle starts again. Xerxes, after ignominious defeat by the Greeks. این، گناه است جانم. He was born in Halicarnassus, in the Persian Empire and lived in the fifth century. I wept because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet. Now, do you want to hear more, or are you going to stand there and pass judgment on me all day?”, “این که مدام به سینه ات میکوبد قلب نیست ماهی کوچکی است که دارد نهنگ میشود. امام کیست که باور کند در سینه اش نهنگی میتپد؟, “After a meal of yogurt soup, duck with pomegranate and walnut sauce over barley, stewed spinach, and baked apples, they could move to her receiving room and enjoy wine in the comfort of a more private setting.”, “عاقبت به همه آنها سفارش کرد که ماکوندو را ترک کنند و تمام چیزهایی را که درباره جهان و قلب بشری به آنها آموخته بود، از یاد ببرند و بر آثار هوراس برینند و در هر جا هستند، همیشه بخاطر داشته باشند که گذشته دروغی بیش نیست و خاطره بازگشتی ندارد و هر بهاری که می گذرد دیگر بر نمی گردد و حتی شدیدترین و دیوانه کننده ترین عشق ها حقیقتی ناپایدار است.”, “Anahita knew every element of the sama, the dervishes’ whirling dance, was symbolic, celebrating both joy and pain. The advisors eventually meet the disgraced and defeated Xerxes upon his return, and to… It still moans with the rickety sounds of age.