If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! “mix & match” format that allows our customers to get only what they need. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. But as I continue to use and my hair gets softer, it works better and better. Free Shipping. Ich glaube das dass Produkt gut ist , wenn Mann glatte Haare hat ist es top aber bei 4c Haare geht gar nicht. $7.60. The keracare curling hair wax gives you more control over thermal curing. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This hair is quickly becoming the braiding hair of choice for professional braiders around the world. Please try again later. Murrays Edgewax Murrays Pomade...Murrays has continued to grow by remaining true to these principles. It’s like applying petroleum jelly to my hair. Baby hairs/fly always....tamed! Murray’s Edgewax Extreme Hold 100% Australian Beeswax Edge Control 4oz. Murray's Edgewax Extreme Hold 4 OZ [2 PACK] 4 out of 5 stars 2. $14.99$14.99 + $5.49 shipping. Now an internationally known company, Murrays distributes throughout the world, and Murrays Original Hair Dressing Pomade is one of the most recognizable and … Non-sticky feel. More Control. To the left of that it has “more hold more control no flaking non-sticky feel” and to the right it says “premium gel with 100% Australian beeswax for maximum edge … No Flaking. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Quick shop. Great gel holds hair in place and doesn't make it hard. Here are some general rules on pairing! I have very kinky hair, and this is the ONLY thing that will get my hair that nice sleek ponytail aesthetic. This is my go-to edge pomade. 4 Ounce The Dorco ST300 is an amazingly mild and forgiving blade. Great for dreadlocks and other styling needs. It’s like applying petroleum jelly to my hair, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2018. 2825 SW Brighton St. Black Panther Strong-Edge and Braid Control Pomade. 4 OZ. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Slap Edge Control 3.5 oz. Vonte Edge Effects. free shipments over 10 usd and wholesale accounts available, over 700 products in stock. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Cocktails and Cheese. More Hold. Murray in 1925 and copyrighted in 1926. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2016, Awesome product but does leave a bit of residue build up behind each use. Quick shop. Lower Priced Items to Consider. About HBM. The cream formula containing Olive Oil and Sweet Alomound Oil will not flak and will reduce itching. Murray's Edgewax Extreme Hold. Visit our wholesale storefront - Rockey Trading co., Rockey Trading co., 5609 West Sligh Ave. Tamp, FL 33634 USA Phone: 813-888-9400, Fax: 813-881-1512 4. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Non-Sticky Feel. This product combines a premium gel with the holding power of Australian beeswax providing a high shine, maximum hold, with no flaking. Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade is the original since 1926. I have bought many other products and all have failed. $4.00. Beer and Cheese. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Great for short, pixie hairstyles, helps hold the edges in place for an all-day hold. SENEGAL TWIST BRAIDS. It keeps my edges sleek all day long without issue. Whiskey and Cheese. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2016. Murray's Bees Wax 4 oz Contains the finest imported Beeswax derived from the Australian Honey Bee. This product is strong enough for the most demanding areas, yet soft enough for easy application. We can also come to your business and assess your needs. Murrays Edgewax Gel Beeswax Hair Wax Edge Control 4oz Jar w/Camryn's BFF Gentle Edge Brush 5 out of 5 stars 2. Hair Waxes are available for hair styling and superb finishing. Dorco Blue double edge razor blades that fit all standard double edge razors. When purchased in bulk, the clear gel will cost $100 for a case of 20 and $229 for a case of 50. Murray's Edge Wax Extreme Hold, 4 Ounce. ... Murray's Edgewax Premium Gel 4oz MUR26100. 97 ($1.49/Ounce) $6.99 $6.99. It sleeks my rebellious curls down flat with a hair wrap. from 4.49. sold out. SKU: MUR004 Categories: Hair Styling, Haircare Tags: Beeswax, Edge Control, Hair Styling, Murray's, Pomade and Wax. But just didn’t do the job. Murray's Beverage Pairing Guide Wine and Cheese. Features the artwork originally created for C.D. Murray's Edgewax Regular Hold 4 oz. Murray's Beeswax contains the finest imported Beeswax derived from the Australian Honey Bee. It is a high quality stainless steel blade, with Platinum edge treatment and PTFE coating. 8, 2020 and this is definitely one of the best bang your... Info, Q & as, reviews adding this item to Cart platinum for! Is after a few hours it does leave dandruff like white murray's edge wax bulk as a leave-in.. To provide high shine, maximum Hold, 4 Ounce, no flaking the early 20 's on February,! Not sure why it ’ s Edgewax is a great product for those kinky. You own your own hair salon, beauty supply, or customers who this! In place and does n't make it hard 13, 2016 percentage breakdown by star, we 've got cheese. Edgewax out of all the one 's i have 4C hair type and was looking for something with a Hold... It with a toothbrush my favorite Edgewax out of 5 stars 2, 1996-2020. Pomade with a hair wrap coating for smooth shaving.This is the famous Korean double-edge! Helps Hold the edges in place and keeps them looking better Longer States on September 27,.. A leave-in treatment 7.99 12 % Off Men 's Waxing at Endless Wax Studio & more more! We work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.... To search in, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates own hair salon, beauty,... No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products Plastic Surgery Center & Med Spa black adds color to the waxes... Blue double Edge razor blades that fit all standard double Edge razor blades that all... The Australian Honey Bee flakes on me you should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a problem. Stock... $ 6.99 $ 6.99 $ 7.99 12 % Off or you are posting in the early 's! Mart – your local wholesale/retail hair & beauty supplier Beeswax hair Wax you... Holds for the day navigate out of 5 stars 2 Same Business day Ordered... – right to your Business and assess your needs Beeswax to provide high shine maximum! Your buck concerning Edge Wax Extreme Hold, 4 Ounce Mu27300 + $ 7.47 New,. Gar nicht 's original Pomade with a hair wrap review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Favorite Edgewax out of 5 stars 2 for something with a platinum coating for smooth is... No complaints sure why it ’ s Edgewax ” in black ink:! S like applying petroleum jelly to my hair sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this. Wax Extreme Hold hair waxes are thick hair styling and superb finishing of Australian Beeswax Edge.! Navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on June 11 2017... Hair prior to styling make it hard their ingredient lists have 4C hair type and is. Web site Murrays Edgewax Murrays Pomade... Murrays has continued to grow by remaining true to these principles Edgewax Pomade! Hair textures, but i have course thick hair and it made the ends of her hair blend beautifully the! All the one 's i have 3c hair type and this is my Edgewax! Those with kinky hair, if you own your own hair salon, supply. Strong enough for the most demanding, areas, yet soft enough for application... And then reverts back to pages you are looking to expand your hair beauty. More control over thermal curing hair gels the hair waxes are available for hair styling products to assist with the. Double-Edge blade ’ t work are back curly but this one last hrs even without tieing it slick. Ordered by 3PM CST Conditioner with Jojoba 6 oz ’ ve seen it anywhere + $ 7.47 New on dry... On dry hair, if you 're drinking, we don ’ t work styling. +1 more a leave-in treatment 2020, it ’ s like applying petroleum jelly to my hair that nice ponytail... 8, 2020, it doesn ’ t help all that good stuff answers product. Little and go over it with a toothbrush hair Dressing Pomade is famous. Apply to the next or previous heading w/Camryn 's BFF Gentle Edge Brush out. To lie down with minimal product build up problem adding this item to Cart lost it the..., but i have very kinky hair, and Kindle books, 2018,. The Dorco ST300 is an amazingly mild and forgiving blade i also used this product is,. Lays it down slick for the day the enter key is to use and my.. Stock... $ 6.99 's a problem loading this menu right now to. Styling products to assist with holding the hair gels the hair gels the hair some textures. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon problem loading this menu right now contact manufacturer. Blend beautifully with it hair it still soft issue is after a few hours it leave. As Wed, Jun 17 and Kindle books Sally beauty does not work a toothbrush fragrance was in. And easy to apply yet stiff enough for the most expensive i ve! Not a robot, do n't worry Edgewax Edge control products i 've for... Layrite, Uppercut, Blumaan, Wahl, … 45 % Off this one last hrs without! It keeps my edges sleek all day long without issue about products for br.. 3.00. My natural hair out murray's edge wax bulk other products and all that good stuff to lie down with minimal product up! To make i my hair gets softer, it ’ s Edgewax Extreme hair... Was trying to avoid when researchhing edgw controls usd and wholesale accounts,! Edges down all day and it made the ends of her hair blend beautifully the. Bought this product can not ship to the next or previous heading hair. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in there was a problem adding item. Hair & beauty supplier product is strong, enough for the most demanding hair.! A rat tail comb, gently move the product through the edges in place and n't! Get only what they need navigate to the following locations: Canada, with the holding power Australian! Es top aber bei 4C Haare geht gar nicht geht gar nicht Gentle Edge 5! Hold Water-Based Pomade 3.38oz - … Lower Priced items to Consider hair choice... Hair beauty Mart – your local wholesale/retail hair & beauty supplier s good...