12.84 Lakh. MG Hector Style Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.74 Lakh. MG Hector Price in Chandigarh ranges from INR 12.83 Lakh to 18.08 Lakh (ex-showroom). 60,745. MG Hector Plus Price in Delhi ranges from INR 13.73 Lakh to 18.68 Lakh (ex-showroom). MG offers Hector in 16 variants. Out of these, 6 are powered by Petrol and 6 are powered by Diesel. MG Hector Price in Talwara starts from Rs. CONTACT US. Out of these, 6 are powered by Petrol and 6 are powered by Diesel. MG Hector Price (GST Rates) in India starts at ₹ 12.84 Lakh. Out of these, 6 are powered by Petrol and 6 are powered by Diesel. Check 2020 Hector on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Pune. The top variant MG Hector on road price in Mumbai is ₹ 20.74 Lakh. MG Hector price in Amritsar- N/A. Check out MG Hector Colours, Review, Images and Hector Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized, Depends upon the showroom and the manager, The introductory pricing for the MG Hector Plus has come to an end. 12.83 Lakh. Out of these, 6 are powered by Petrol and 6 are powered by Diesel. MG Gloster On Road Price in Jalandhar. MG Hector Style Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.74 Lakh. I sale my Swift car. Delhi NCR; Mumbai; Bangalore; Hyderabad; Chennai; All Cities; BY PRICE . Ltd. The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of MG Hector Plus is 18.68 Lakh. 35.38 Lakh for the variant MG Gloster Savvy 6-Str. 13.73 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs. The on road prices of the MG Hector in Jalandhar are between ₹ 14.65 Lakh to ₹ 20.79 Lakh on road and is powered by a Petrol, a Diesel and a Hybrid (Electric + Petrol) engine. Used Cars . 20.88 Lakh. 13.48 Lakh and goes upto Rs. RTO. MG Hector comes in 16 versions with 3 fuel types and 2 transmission options. MG offers Hector in 16 variants. Ites my dream car also. The insurance cost of the base variant of MG Hector Plus in Jalandhar is Rs. Checkout to view the current state, city-wise on road price list and more information on MG Hector and MG ZS EV. MG Hector Plus vs Hector: What’s The Difference? The top variant MG Hector on road price in Chandigarh is ₹ 19.82 Lakh. 17,92,519. MG offers Hector in 16 variants. Ask your question from Hector Plus owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, More Practical MG Hector Plus 7-Seater Launch Timeline Revealed, MG Hector Plus Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 46,000; Now Starts At Rs 13.74 Lakh, Top 5 Car News Of The Week Honda City 2020 MG Hector Plus Hyundai Tucson Facelift Audi RS7 Launched Nissan Magnite Makes Global Debut. Ltd. Super 7-Str(Diesel) (Base Model) Ex-Showroom Price. MG Hector ex-showroom price in Mysore starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 18.08 Lakh. The on-road price of the automatic variant MG Hector Smart AT in New Delhi is Rs 18,40,301. Check MG Hector on road price at all MG dealers in Jalandhar, Punjab. Maharashtra, India. MG Hector ex-showroom price in Lucknow starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 18.08 Lakh. 12.83 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 28.98 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Girnar Software Pvt. MG Hector Price in Pune starts from Rs. Mst car in SUV cars. Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. MG Hector Plus price in Jalandhar starts from Rs. MG Hector ex-showroom price in New Delhi starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 18.08 Lakh. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. MG Hector ex-showroom price in Chandigarh starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 18.08 Lakh. BY CITY . The top end MG Hector Hybrid (Electric + Petrol) is offered for ₹ 19.18 Lakh while the base version is priced at ₹ 16.20 Lakh. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. 46,000 and the six-seater SUV now starts from Rs. Some of the reviews are from nearby Jalandhar. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More, Girnar Software Pvt. MG HECTOR. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_on_road_price,rvmp_find_dealer,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_n_gpopup,rvmp_service_cost_tool, G.T. … Ltd. and are based on pre-determined presumptions/assumptions. I recently bought sharp 2.0 diesel model and found it perfect for city & highway rides. Type your location . MG Hector Plus price in Jalandhar starts at Rs. On road prices of MG Hector Plus in Jalandhar starts from ₹18,66,500 to ₹22,10,500 for Hector Plus Super D (Diesel, 1956) and Hector Plus Sharp D (Diesel, 1956) respectively . Leave a missed call and we will call you back, Get in touch for the best buying option from your authorized dealer, Apply to get Instant Pre-qualified Offers, The buying experience is the brilliant nice car I ever used the drive is also so smooth the looks is very premium performance is great servicing is also nice no prons and cons al last I say the case is very very nice. The most important thing is to buy a great car at a low price The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of MG Hector Plus is 18.35 Lakh. Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. 18.68 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Check MG Motor dealers list in Chandigarh with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com MG ZS EV Price in Jalandhar ranges from INR 20.88 Lakh to 23.58 Lakh (ex-showroom). I have used a Swift car. MG Hector Style Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.74 Lakh. Well look, comfort, and good in the engine It's so costly but it's my dream car also. 29,98,000. The top variant MG Hector on road price in Mohali is ₹ 19.1 Lakh. Road, BSF Chowk,Mohyal Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001, Fill in your details below to get an approximate running cost, Fill in your details below to get an approximate maintenance cost. MG Gloster On Road Price in Jalandhar MG Gloster price in Jalandhar starts from Rs. This is superb and the emgine performance is very good. This Model has Diesel Variant only. Check MG Motor dealers list in Jalandhar with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com All type of facilities are available in this car with best shape and large space in backside which... 1451 cc, Hybrid (Electric + Petrol), Manual, 15.81 kmpl, 1451 cc, Petrol, Automatic (Dual Clutch), 13.96 kmpl, Hector Special Anniversary Edition 1.5 Petrol, Hector Special Anniversary Edition 2.0 Diesel. MG Hector Price in Jalandhar MG Hector price in Jalandhar starts from Rs. These questions and the calculations thereon resulting in specific data are developed and based on certain tools and calculators that are made available to Girnar Software Pvt. MG offers Hector in 16 variants. The top variant MG Hector on road price in New Delhi is ₹ 21.01 Lakh. MG Hector comes in 11 versions with 3 fuel type and 2 transmission options. Best SUV in India Under 22 Lakhs with features which are not even available in Cars costing 30 Lakhs. The top end MG Hector Diesel is offered for ₹ 20.79 Lakh while the base version is priced at ₹ 16.15 Lakh. Girnar Software Pvt. Than I buy my M. G Hector. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Check MG Motor dealers list in Ludhiana with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com MG Hector Plus Launched In India At Rs 13.49 Lakh, MG Hector Plus Launch Tomorrow: 5 Things You Need To Know, Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. The ex-showroom prices for MG Hector car across different cities in India have been listed below. The on-road price of the automatic variant MG Hector Smart AT in New Delhi is Rs 18,49,519. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. MG Hector ex-showroom price in Mumbai starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 18.08 Lakh. MEDIA. 67% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. MG Hector Price in Ludhiana ranges from INR 12.83 Lakh to 18.08 Lakh (ex-showroom). Get details of MG Hector Plus on-road price(Ex-Showroom Price + RTO + Insurance) in Jalandhar for all 6 variants at DriveSpark. 18.08 Lakh for the variant MG Hector Sharp Diesel Dualtone. 1800-100-6464. Out of these, 6 are powered by Petrol and 6 are powered by Diesel. 12.83 Lakh. Rs. On road prices of MG Hector in Jalandhar starts from ₹14,53,500 to ₹21,14,000 for Hector 1.5 Style (Petrol, 1451) and Hector 2.0 Sharp (Diesel, 1956) respectively . I like MG Hector plus haibrid petrol,No_1 car in India, Good looking and best comfort with good seating system also best feature in mg is safety system with four air bags. MG Hector ex-showroom price in Mohali starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 18.08 Lakh. Check MG Motor dealers list in Delhi with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com Get to know MG cars prices across India for its colorful variants. Checkout the on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance) of Hector, offers in Jalalabad Best car for family and personality type MG Hector price in Ludhiana MG Hector price in Ludhiana start at Rs. MG offers Hector in 16 variants. The on-road price of the automatic variant MG Hector Smart DCT in New Delhi is Rs 18,40,301. The lowest price model is MG ZS EV Excite and the most priced model of MG ZS EV Exclusive priced at Rs. Your question has been submitted. The top variant MG Hector on road price in Mysore is ₹ 21.81 Lakh. MG Hector Style Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.74 Lakh. MG HECTOR; MG ZS EV; E-BUY. The top end MG Hector Petrol is offered for ₹ 20.21 Lakh while the base version is priced at ₹ 14.65 Lakh. Rs. E-BOOK; E-BUY; MANAGE BOOKING; BOOKING STATUS; … HECTOR; HECTOR PLUS; MG ZS EV; MG GLOSTER; SERVICE . 18.53 Lakh for the variant MG Hector Plus Sharp Diesel MT. MG ZS EV Price in Jalandhar MG ZS EV price in Jalandhar start at Rs. Prices for the Hector Plus have been hiked by up to Rs. ghhghhgg is not pick it up to now I will send you 4 I will not play with my friend is see more happy now why you should take Rx. CarWale: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705. Thanks for this car. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy. MG Hector price in Jalandhar is 12.48 Lakhs on 28 November 2020. I like this car for ai.Like to drive one time in my life.Most impresive features.I thougt its a very safest car in this world.A. HOME; VEHICLES. MG Hector Style Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.74 Lakh. Save upto 36% ! The mileage is very good. MG Hector Style Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.74 Lakh. Find best deals on Used Cars in Jalandhar. You may get an idea of the, Mg Hector plus Sharp dct = 2217000 on road chennai, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. This car is very nice, I like its comfirt most. Out of these, 6 are powered by Petrol and 6 are powered by Diesel. Get MG Hector On Road Price in Jalandhar at CarTrade. Checkout the on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance) of Hector, offers in Talwara MG offers Hector in 16 variants. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. The top variant MG Hector on road price in Lucknow is ₹ 20.19 Lakh. The on road prices of the MG Hector in Jalandhar are between ₹ 14.65 Lakh to ₹ 20.79 Lakh on road and is powered by a Petrol, a Diesel and a Hybrid (Electric + Petrol) engine. 12.84 Lakh. MG Hector Price in Jalalabad starts from Rs.