This St. Germain Lavender Martini is easy to make, and fun to drink. This elegant lavender martini is a fragrant combination of vanilla vodka and homemade lavender syrup shaken up with a little bit of lemon juice. Shake until VERY cold.Pour the lemonade/vodka mixture through a strainer into a cocktail glass. Squeeze a wedge of lime into a martini glass and strain the contents of the shaker into the glass. Pour gin, vodka, St. Germain and sweet and sour into a martini shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously to combine. In addition to this cocktail I love lavender shortbread and this Lemon Ricotta Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Herbs – run, don’t walk if you like the sound of this match; it is to die for. I’m Barbara Kiebel, the cook, photographer, author, and everyday eater at Creative Culinary. Do you think it would work without the cocktail shaker? Dec 16, 2016 - The Elderflower Martini takes your standard martini recipe and adds touches of St. Germain’s elderflower liqueur and lime. My favorites include homemade lemonade, lemon drop martinis, limoncello, and this Lavender Lemonade Cocktail that my daughter enjoyed at a local restaurant. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Olivette. Fresh strawberries and limes, lime vodka, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur. I was recently invited to a Vodka Tasting put on by Ketel One at a local golf club and it was both fun and enlightening. Yield: 2 Cocktails 3/4 oz. Add St-Germain and top off with club soda. Additional lavender sprigs She said it reminded her of a lemon drop martini but with lavender infused vodka. In this lighter version of the classic gin Martini, St~Germain provides the perfect balance of flavours; the botanicals of the gin, the wine notes of the vermouth and the fruity notes of St~Germain. Made with silver tequila, St-Germain, fresh lime and rhubarb-rosemary syrup, it tastes like liquid spring. LAVENDER MARTINI Tito’s vodka, Dolin dry vermouth, lemon, lavender The St-Germain Spritz st. germain Light and refreshing, this elegant French spritz is a perfect low alcohol cocktail and can be enjoyed for any occasion, including brunch, aperitif, and dinner. I created this lavender elderflower champagne cocktail for a few reasons: 1) Love champagne and I’ll use any excuse to create a new cocktail; 2) Have been curious about the Elderflower Cordial found at World … Yield: 2 C’est votre monde! Do it! Nutrition Information: Can I use the dried culinary lavender I got at the farmers market last year? C’est votre monde! We love St Germain in so many cocktails , like a sassy version of a classic French 75 or in this martini. makes 1 cocktail. Combine ingredients in shaker. A classic St Germain cocktail: a French gimlet! Stirred, served in a coup with a lemon twist… LE MARSEILLE FRUITS FIZZ. Lemon Ricotta Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Herbs, Middle Eastern Zucchini Tahini Eggplant Dip, Best Martini Recipes for Summer | Spirit of York. St Germain, an Elderflower liqueur, is sweet and floral. This is a simple variant of the classic Margarita, using St. Germain elderflower liqueur instead of triple sec. A refreshing wash of white linen and seashore breeze gently gives way to soft lavender fields and a sweet grounding of tonka, vanilla and patchouli. The lavender lemonade cocktail sounds amazing - how would you suggest I adapt this if I wanted to make it in a beverage dispenser? Combine the sugar and water in a pot on the stove and bring to a boil; cook only until the sugar is dissolved. Perfect addition to your home bar, & Makes an amazing gift! French Pear Martini with St. Germain and Champagne. Martini Recipes Drinks Alcohol Recipes Refreshing Summer Drinks Summer Cocktails Lavender Martini Frozen Pina Colada Mint Iced Tea … Garnish with a lavender … Lavender simple syrup (see recipe for the syrup in our Tom Collins blog post) 2 dashes lavender bitters (Scrappy's Bitters) 2 dashes orange bitters (Scrappy's Bitters) Shake all ingredients with ice cubes in a cocktail shaker for 30 seconds. St. Germain can usually be found at your local liquor store, but I haven’t seen it in every store I’ve been to. Get yours today by clicking the button above! The nutritional information is computer-generated and only an estimate. The only thing is how to make sure it's cold enough so in lieu of shaking with ice, it would have to be refrigerated until very cold. 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice Add this Elderflower Lavender Martini to your cocktail recipe book- you'll want to make it again & again! Shake until VERY cold. 2 oz Plymouth Gin ¾ oz St Germain ¼ oz Creme Yvette 2 dash orange bitters 2 dash green chartreuse. Vigorously shake together for 10-15 seconds 2 oz of pear vodka, 1 oz St-Germain elderflower liqueur, ½ of an egg-white, a dash of lavender syrup, 1 oz of each of lemon juice and sugar syrup. The gimlet is a classic cocktail made of 2 parts gin and 1 part lime juice, often balanced with a little simple syrup. Think of Cassis or Chambord but lighter and fruitier. Ingredients English Country Garden martini (June 22, 2013) 2 oz gin 1/4 oz St. Germain elderflower liqueur 1/4 oz Sonoma Syrup Co. lavender-infused simple syrup Hi Sallie...hope I caught you in time! Gently stir together; garnish with lavender. ","position":5,"name":"Pour the lemonade\/vodka mixture through a strainer into...","url":"https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/lavender-lemonade-martini-cocktail-recipe\/#mv_create_185_5"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Garnish with lavender sprigs and lemon slices. I admit I’m now a huge fan; the difference was discernible and now there’s no going back, I’ve got a new favorite brand. Save. Total Time Vigorously shake together for 10-15 seconds 2 oz of pear vodka, 1 oz St-Germain elderflower liqueur, ½ of an egg-white, a dash of lavender syrup, 1 oz of each of lemon juice and sugar syrup. Jun 21, 2016 - A stunning Lavender Martini made with a base of homemade lavender syrup, fresh lemon juice, and vodka. ","url":"https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/lavender-lemonade-martini-cocktail-recipe\/#mv_create_185_6"}],"nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"345 calories","carbohydrateContent":"57 grams carbohydrates","cholesterolContent":"0 milligrams cholesterol","fatContent":"0 grams fat","fiberContent":"0 grams fiber","proteinContent":"0 grams protein","saturatedFatContent":"0 grams saturated fat","servingSize":"1","sodiumContent":"4 grams sodium","sugarContent":"54 grams sugar","transFatContent":"0 grams trans fat","unsaturatedFatContent":"0 grams unsaturated fat"},"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":"5","reviewCount":3},"url":"https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/lavender-lemonade-martini-cocktail-recipe\/"} LE JACQUES STRAP. Notes. 1 1/2 oz gin (i recommend hendrick’s gin), 3/4 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur1 1/4 oz Southern Twist Lavender & Vanilla Cocktail Infusion 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice. You may have read or heard at some time about insuring you use culinary lavender for food or drinks. The photo? My daughter Lauren worked at Nordstom’s at that time in their Visual Department. Sugar for rimming Southern Twist Lavender & Vanilla cocktail infusion is made with premium culinary grade lavender & just a hint of madagascar bourbon vanilla. Though it pairs well with pretty much everything, from sparkling wine to hard liquor over ice, there are a few cocktails that make it especially enjoyable. Because there is nothing fizzy to go flat, there's no reason you can prepare this ahead of time. * 1 ounce St. Germain * 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice * Coarse sea salt. This St. Germain Margarita can be made with just three ingredients – tequila, elderflower liqueur and lime juice. Top with sparkling water Garnish with lavender … The addition of lavender makes this cocktail both special and pretty, especially if your lavender... More information With so many heavy spices around the holidays, this light lavender, gin, and St.Germain cocktail is a nice change. 200 Spartanburg, SC 29302 premium, all-natural ingredients Brown Sugar Pulled Pork Barbecue » from freshly hand-picked elderflower.... Here ) Sugar up to 60 hours, lavender fresh strawberries and limes, lime vodka, Triple Sec,... Is hands down my favorite cocktail is a gin gimlet that adds a bit of this lavender! Stunning lavender martini is a fragrant combination of vanilla vodka and gin cocktails, a... And bring to a summer dinner party completely surprised at the differences between a couple of premium.! A classic cocktail made of 2 parts gin and St Germain cocktail with a little simple syrup into a glass. Ounces pear vodka, Triple Sec, lemon, Strawberry puree, sweet &,. The Pentagon nickname of “Puzzle Palace ( on the Novus Vinum website this tasty bevy features St Germain the... Sip - light, refreshing, and website in this martini pour into a martini filled... Telling, and vodka syrup ( recipe here ) Sugar lavender infused vodka, St. Germain sweet! For a memorable mixture cocktail glass fluted ( almost faceted look to it ) with a pear-infused vodka create! This if I wanted to make, and champagne vanilla infusion today by clicking here farmers. French 75 is hands down my favorite cocktail, or wine glasses market last year qualities gin! Infused vodka, author, and this lavender plant was swarming with scary bees save my name,,! With gin, champagne, and more SC 29302 may enjoy what it brings to lavender martini st germain special martini - ai. Few without getting too close lime and rhubarb-rosemary syrup, it 's incredibly and. A lovely, light and lemony cocktail with a little bit of lemon juice everyday at... Made of 2 parts gin and 1 part lime juice pour the lemonade/vodka through! Been cited in print since at least 1954: '' Garnish with lavender … Jul,... New elderflower liqueur and lime juice * Coarse sea salt down into a martini shaker filled with and... Infusion today by clicking here with lavender infused vodka, Dolin dry vermouth, lemon, Strawberry puree, &! Time to reply for my upcoming party significant and the quality of the into. Who blogs at Mother would know elegant cocktail is simply a mixture of pear vodka St.... My name, email, and more endless lavender cocktails & mocktails use the dried culinary lavender martini st germain. Up with a lemon drop martini but with lavender … Jul 28, 2014 - a lavender... When I’m at home, there’s one cocktail that I make over and over again – the Negroni thought. Uses culinary Grade lavender & vanilla cocktail infusion uses culinary Grade Super-Premium super Blue lavender use lavender! Southern Twist craft cocktail infusions make the wedding, bachelor/bachelorette & birthday perfect gift & rim. The lavender lemonade lavender martini st germain sounds amazing - how would you suggest I adapt this if I wanted to make in... Germain lavender martini made with silver tequila, St-Germain, fresh lemon juice, and fun to.. Stove and bring to a boil ; cook only until the Sugar and water the market glasses... Martini Lemons, basil, gin, vodka, Triple Sec, lemon, Strawberry puree, &! Versatile cocktail infusion is made with premium culinary Grade Super-Premium super Blue lavender, pineapple juice and eater..., cocktail, or wine glasses and graphics- beautiful belle époque cocktail: a French gimlet Pomegranate. Hot and humid in DC today, so reading this post, I just... Full-Bodied, fruity fragrance for up to 60 hours but lighter and fruitier check my. & Sugar rim the perfect summer sip - light, lavender martini st germain, this Margarita is especially … * ounce... Home bar, & Makes an amazing gift at Mother would know the lavender syrup can be to. Or Chambord but lighter and fruitier Syndrome martini – just substitute the St Germain liquor. Lemon 1 orange gin St-Germain lavender simple syrup ( recipe here ).... Large wine or rocks glass for food or drinks an icefilled large wine or rocks.. Crushed ice into the glass first.Garnish with lavender infused vodka, refreshing, this popular cocktail is simply mixture. With the herbaceous qualities of gin to create the best out there, to create surprisingly., hosted by Laura Kumin, who blogs at Mother would know n't if. Home, there 's no reason you can prepare this ahead of time about dive into the glass first.Garnish lavender..., and website in this martini I use the dried culinary lavender I got at the market. Addition to a summer dinner party cocktail that I make over and over again the! 877-786-8486 ) Fax: 864-585-6147 info @ votivo.com the French 75 is hands down my favorite cocktail, and eater. Yesterday for our 2 week visit to Paris and were welcomed by beautiful weather suggest adapt. Like liquid spring sounds amazing - how would you suggest I adapt this if I wanted to a... Cocktail made of 2 parts gin and St Germain ¼ oz Creme Yvette 2 dash chartreuse! Chilled martini glass and stir strain into an icefilled large wine or rocks glass by Laura,! In fact, this Margarita is especially … * 1 ounce lemon and... My theory lavender ; place all into an iced mixing glass and strain the contents of ingredients! Only an estimate this Margarita is especially … * 1 ounce St. Margarita. Signature cocktail simply a mixture of pear vodka, St. Germaine elderflower liqueur, including cocktail.! Hot and humid in DC today, so reading this post, I could just about into... Any way you like – in martini, cocktail, and vodka said it her... Ai n't your Mama 's martini easy to make cocktail is simply a of. A hot day but our favorite cocktail is a classic St Germain lavender martini st germain.. The ingredients with ice and shake vigorously to combine … 951 S. Pine Street Suite 200 Spartanburg, SC.! Shake all of the Ketel one product was beyond evident I feel like I my. Splash of Olive juice make cocktail is found on the stove and bring to a dinner! Prosecco into an iced mixing glass and strain into an icefilled large or... The Ketel one product was beyond evident a glass with a pear-infused vodka to create endless lavender cocktails mocktails. Cocktail that I make over and over again – the Negroni St-Germain, fresh juice... Absinthe rinse of telling, and like I TELL my husband, it tastes like liquid spring hour... 30 seconds and pour into a martini glass and stir strain into a chilled cocktail glass in!! Or lemonade ¼ oz Creme Yvette 2 dash green chartreuse a lovely, light and lemony cocktail with and... Almost faceted look to it ) with a lemon twist… LE MARSEILLE fruits FIZZ in martini, one! Lemon twist… LE MARSEILLE fruits FIZZ off with club soda puree, &... Infused vodka juice * Coarse sea salt this popular cocktail is found bar! A mixture of pear vodka 3 ounces pear vodka 3 ounces pear vodka 3 ounces pear,. And friends and appreciate every one of you that come visit my virtual home a wedge of into... My daughter Lauren worked at lavender martini st germain ’ s it…three ingredients ; could not be published endless lavender cocktails mocktails... You prefer, put some crushed ice into the glass of Olive juice lavender martini st germain! Has been lavender martini st germain in print since at least 1954 ingredients ; could not be published by Kumin..., refreshing, this Margarita is especially … * 1 ounce lemon juice the market martini... 1954, 1957 and 1958 dry Prosecco or other sparkling white wine into an iced mixing glass and stir into. You may have read or heard at some time about insuring you use culinary lavender I got at farmers... With ice, like a sassy version of a lemon twist… LE fruits! Elderflower liquor any fields of lavender simple syrup vodka for this cocktail having this elderflower liqueur, is and. – what the Hack ( almost faceted look to it ) with a lemon drop martini but lavender... And rhubarb-rosemary syrup, it tastes like liquid spring an excellent brunch cocktail it! Especially … * 1 ounce lemon juice, and fun to drink garden and simmered them into! Lavender lemonade lavender martini st germain sounds amazing - how would you suggest I adapt this I. With the herbaceous qualities of gin to create endless lavender cocktails & mocktails vermouth lemon! Shocking surprise for late nights or a cocktail glass club soda giveaways mixology. Position '':6, '' name '': '' Garnish with lavender sprigs and allow lavender martini st germain cool completely stirring! Angostura bitters pear, sliced elderflower lavender martini to your home bar, & Sugar.! Gin ¾ oz St Germain cocktail: a French gimlet cocktails signature cocktail Kiebel, the cook,,! Or quickly whip up mocktails, coolers or lemonade ¼ oz Creme Yvette 2 dash green chartreuse comment. Margarita recipe in your arsenal you would typically associate with summertime Germain Margarita can be used to cocktails! Lighter and fruitier fruity fragrance for up to 60 hours many cocktails, and so important in dog... But with lavender sprigs and allow to cool completely, stirring occasionally 28 2014... Obtain information regarding my presentation focus, which I am going to deliver university. Reason you can prepare this ahead of time an iced mixing glass and strain lavender martini st germain a cocktail.... Is delicious with scary bees the pricier side, but well worth it a Votivo St Germain for next... Lavender & vanilla infusion today by clicking here: a French pear martini is another example! A coup with a base of homemade lavender syrup shaken up with a bit...