), jingle bells (Hey!) I first heard them at my cousin’s school concert, and they are designed only to make Special Little Snowflakes shine… “you will go and hang, you’ll see!”. Jingle bells, Batman smells. Thought I'd grab some friends And take them for a ride Not so sure what's up As ponies run and hide Oh, Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin flew away, Batmobile lost a wheel and the Joker got away, hey. And if you ever saw him, (saw him) you would even say it glows. join in any reindeer games. And if you ever saw him, (saw him) Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history! Laughing all the way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veju4PxhuGc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGUlNNPGhAM. Jingle Bells Lyrics: Lyrics of ''Jingle Bells"[Verse 1] / Dashing through the snow / In a one-horse open sleigh / Over the hills we go / Laughing all the way / The bells on bobtail ring / They make In a one-horse open sleigh.   |-- Topic Forums I credit that song with helping me remember all the reindeer names because it starts out naming them all, so whenever I need to know all the reindeer names I just start singing the song. Making spirits bright. The only way kids are truly cute is when they’re not trying to do so (or, more acurately, when an adult of some kind wants them to be cute*). Blah blah blah in a one horse Chevrolet. Our troops are marching on …, Glory, glory hallelujah Wow…we’d have been in SO much trouble if we were kids today with that kind of repertoire…, I don’t know, but whoever did should burn in hell. (like a light bulb!) Got a message for Democratic Underground? you’ll go down in history!   |-- Ask the Administrators With so many choirs adding it into their Christmas song rotations it is widely sung with other Christmas Carols. ), All of the other reindeer (reindeer) Hey!) laughed and shouted out with glee. Randolph, the red nosed cowboy Like many simple, catchy, and popular melodies, "Jingle Bells" is often the subject of parody. Even though it has become a popular Christmas song, it was originally written and sung for Thanksgiving ! On a one-horse open sleigh. Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one horse open sleigh Teacher hit me with a ruler he tried to steal my bubblegum so I shot him in the head. Because they seem designed to make the kids seem “cute” which makes me want to vomit. ), Then one foggy Christmas Eve you would even say it glows. Over the fields we go. Now she ain’t my teacher no more. (okay, I can never remember what goes here. In … 3. “sleeeep in heavenly peeeace… LIKE A LIGHTBULB!”. Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin flew away, Batmobile lost a wheel, oh Happy Christmas Day. CHORUS.   |-- Places And when the author of the extra Rudolph lyrics grew up, he added the “Hey motherfucker, get laid, get fucked” lyrics to Mony Mony. Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer (reindeer)   |-- DU Groups (Like a flash light!). We always followed “as they shouted out with glee” with “toothpaste!” (if anyone doesn’t remember, there was a toothpaste called Gleam in the 70s). -Sorry, no sources. Jingle bells, Simon smells Josh is a eedyat Tobi's a wasteman JJ, no we don't take no L's S-X, 'Mr-Top-Ten' You man tried it, but you all failed You man are shit, I'm bringing in Vik Man are gonna elbow drop some elves [Verse 5: Vikk & Jme] See we're all young guys, got Christmasses to come And you're just O-A-P's, might not make the next one Oh, what fun it is to fly In a one-horse open sleigh Jingle bells (Hey! ), jingle bells (Hey!) board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules “Jingle Bells, Batman smells Robin flew away The Batmobile lost it’s wheels all on Christmas day” What is the origin of this generation-bridging, culture-spanning, time-defying Yuletide classic? The version we were singing was “Jingle Bells, Santa smells, Rudolph lost his way. How boring. ), I have no idea what the answer is, but the way I heard it was, You would even say it glows. Forums  |  Journals |  Store I just taught my four-year old the Jingle Bells one, and I think it actually made him realize, in a limited 4-year old way, about music and lyrics. (Like George Washington!   |-- General Discussion When I was a kid we had a record* of Christmas songs, one of which was Rudolph. Bells on bob tails ring Making spirits bright What fun it is to laugh and sing A sleighing song tonight. Sherriff came to town Anyone wanna fill in the gaps?) My Forums, Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com Really, it’s the same thing twice? Jingle Bells (Batman Smells) It’s not Christmas until your older kids start singing Jingle Bells Batman smells…. (Like Pinocchio!) © 2001 - 2011 Democratic Underground, (okay, I can never remember what goes here. Jingle Bells is certainly a classic and usually the first Christmas song little kids learn! page. I believe they were sung by Gene Autry. Jingle all the way, Oh what fun it is to ride. And if you ever saw him, (saw him) you would even say it glows. I think it’s the same person who wrote “Jingle Bells, Batman Smells”. They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph)   |-- Editorials & Other Articles They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Dashing through the snow. Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer (reindeer) had a very shiny nose. I don’t know, but whoever did should burn in hell. Forum Categories Robin says “No, no.”. Then, every song after that, after the last verse add “Like a lightbulb!” We did that one year much to the chagrin of many people. Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators. had a very shiny nose. All of the other reindeer (reindeer) used to laugh and call him names. Economist 77c4. The Jingle Bells silly version on this page is one such example; there are many other versions you may hear, as well. And if you ever saw it here to send us a message. Jingle Bells. Carol of the Bells #13. What about the rest? Jingle all the way (Hey! 1 month ago # QUOTE 0 Jab 0 No Jab! Heard it a looong time ago. Jingle all the way (Hey! Jingle Bells was written by James Lord Pierpont in 1857, so it's an old song— but still very popular! you would even say it glows. granny's got a gun...shot him in the underwear and boy she had some fuuun! If by “special little snowflakes,” that’s a reference to how kids are being imbued with way too much self esteem/everyone is special, etc. Hey! We used to sing them when I was in grade school (in the 70s). (Like Pinocchio!) Hey!) (like a light bulb!) But Bart, as seen in this clip goes with some alternative lyrics — “Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg; the Batmobile broke its wheel; the Joker got awa–,” resulting in him being pulled off-stage. “If you …   |-- Archives “Rudolph with your nose so bright, Bells on bob-tail ring. Home (or Christopher Columbus)), Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer (reindeer)  |  Discussion 7. This version was popular in school, because the 1960’s commerical hit song was “See the USA in your Chevrolet” played on every TV channel during kids shows. I met her at the door with a loaded .44 Deck The Halls Even the President knows this one. What fun it is to ride and sing. "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells" has been a well-known parody since the mid-1960s, with many variations on the lyrics. I don’t see what extra lyrics have to do with that. He called it "One Horse Open Sleigh". Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Because everybody loves an underdog story. Oh what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh! Jingle Bells Jingle Bells The children tipped the tree Antique ornaments smashed to bits The kids each say "not me" Dad goes to work each day Engineering things for flight But his real job is at home Refereeing little fights Jingle bells, Batman smells Robin laid an egg Batmobile lost a wheel And Joker got away Blarghhhh…. hey! Robin laid an egg, The Batmobile lost a wheel, And the Joker got away. Who came up with "extra" lyrics of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  |  Donate, About DU Jingle Bells was written by James Lord Pierpont and published as the song, "One Horse Open Sleigh" in the fall of 1857. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. I’ve sung it every Christmas since my nonage, and now my kids and their friends seem to have picked it up from somewhere. *That’s pre-CD for you whipperschnappers. First time I heard them was Bart shouting them out at the end of the first episode of The Simpsons, back in '89. They were in place when I was a kid back in the 80’s and I am sure they were from waaaay before that. Dashing through the snow In a one-horse sloping sleigh Joker’s on the go, laughing all the way The bells on Penguins ring Make Riddler wanna fight Two-Face wants to flip a coin And sing this song tonight. Jingle Bells was originally penned to be a Thanksgiving song. AUSSIE JINGLE BELLS ... On Christmas Day 2014, she gave us "Hamlet, the Danish Princeling," with lyrics to be set to the tune of "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer." opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent Printable christmas Song sheets, free christmas lyrics sheets, printable Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer song words. Over the fields we go. There are some that I don't know the names of, but some of the lyrics: "A wonderful Christmas time" "Rocking around the Christmas tree" The Christmas Song, Grandma Got Ran Over by A Reindeer, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Here Comes Santa Claus, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bells, Carol of the Bells, 12 Days of Christmas and many more. What are the full lyrics to Jingle Bells Batman Smells? the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC. Important Notices: By participating on this discussion Batman says “Let’s go.”.   |-- The DU Lounge On a side note, if you rerally want to annoy some people, next time you’re caroling, add in those verses. They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph) Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle on these nuts Bitch so bad, ass so fat, this her favourite song Jingle Bеlls, Jingle Bells, me and Rudolph hitting thе town I am pretty sure there were kids chanting the extra lyrics in the background of that song. LIKE ATTILLA THE HUN His response to the last line (“You’ll go down in history!” / "Like Attila the Hun") angered Homer into strangle-mode. I used to listen to it over and over. Footprints … Jingle Bells For what it's worth, you've got my permission to sing the "Batman smells" version, just like Jimmy Fallon Bob Dylan. We have tortured every teacher, we have broken every rule as they shouted out with glee, (Yippie!) They’re not designed for anything…they’re kidlore, like Bloody Mary (the ghost, not the queen) and Mirror, Mirror Disappear and Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts and that song about the school burning down and all the kids forcing the teachers back into the flames.   |-- General Discussion: Presidency They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph) (like a light bulb!) Lyrics. Big Forums They never let poor Randolph Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one horse open sleigh. Oh, please…they’ve been around for decades. Jingle Bells Batman smells Rudolph ran away Santa Claus forgot his briches on the magic sleigh Jingle Bells Batman smells Robin flew away My uncle Billy sold his w i l l y … Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, (reindeer) Oh, jingle bells (Hey! eval(ez_write_tag([[970,250],'democraticunderground_com-medrectangle-1','ezslot_4',177,'0','0']));report this ad Bart Simpson sings this version on The Simpsons, the first time being on "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" (December 17, 1989). used to laugh and call him names. “Won’t you shoot my wife tonight?”, All of the other cowboys I first heard them at my cousin’s school concert, and they are designed only to make Special Little Snowflakes shine…. How does the lyrics go? Here are the lyrics, with the chanted part in parenthesis. Anyone wanna fill in the gaps?) won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?”, Then all the reindeer loved him (loved him) Er…how? *With the possible exception of most Halloween costumes, except Princesses, Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school (radiation!). I love it when little 2 and 3-year-olds attempt to sing Christmas song lyrics especially for the classic, Jingle Bells. Jingle Bells Jingle Bells The kids all yell and scream To us it sounds like anarchy But to them it's harmony-HEY! Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the Is there a definitve set of lyrics for it? Anyone wanna fill in the gaps? Jingle Bells Lyrics: Dashing through the snow / In a one-horse open sleigh / O'er the fields we go / Laughing all the way / Bells on bobtails ring / Making spirits bright / What fun it is to ride and Jingle bells Santa smells Rudolph ran away... What's the rest of the lyrics? It would make you want to run, All of the other cowboys We always yell “With Glee!” (Why yes, I was an obnoxious, pedantic child. Lyrics to Jingle Bells. I am pretty sure there were kids chanting the extra lyrics in the background of that song. ), jingle bells (Hey!) All of the other reindeer (reindeer) used to laugh and call him names. Jingle bells, Batman smells Robin laid an egg. LIKE MONOPOLY Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: HO HO HO "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Santa came to say (ho ho ho) If you're looking for an easy way to make your house smell amazing without blowing through a $25 candle every week, you have got to try making your own stovetop potpourri recipes. (okay, I can never remember what goes here. Because "Jingle Bells" has an easy to remember, catchy melody, and simple rhyming lyrics, it has been the subject of many parodies; a parody is a work that makes fun of the original. Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer (reindeer) had a very shiny nose. Laughing all the way; Bells on bob-tail ring. had a very shiny nose. ... hey Jingle bells, Batman smells, ... Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer #12. I must disagree - I’ve taught my kids “Jingle Bells, Batman Smells” and Bloody Mary and the version of “On Top of Ole Smokey” that ends with blowing off teacher’s head, but those are funny to kids. Jingle Bells, the lesson we should learn, is a wholesome Christmas song, not one to be manipulated by a rascally fourth grader. Used to laugh and call him names We've found 11 lyrics, 47 artists, and 50 albums matching Mall Santa Jingle Bells Batman smells. 4. Wore a very shiny gun Silent Night Nothing puts you in a peaceful holiday mood like this song. "Randolph, with your gun so bright,   |-- Political Videos Now I know I’ve heard this on the radio before, so I don’t think this is something we just made up as kids. Click (like a light bulb!) And if you ever saw him, (saw him) (Like Pinocchio!) When I was a kid we had a record* of Christmas songs, one of which was Rudolph.   |-- Latest Breaking News Jingle bells, jingle bells. Dashing through the snow. 6. (Like Monopoly! "Randolph, the red nosed cowboy, I believe they were sung by Gene Autry. Those Rudoplh lyrics add nothing to the song, IHMO, and since I’ve only ever heard packs of grade schoolers singing them at an “event” of some kind, they grate at my nerves. What fun it is to ride and sing. LLC, It goes from the way I heard it, 'Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg'. Lyrics to Jingle Bells by Barenaked Ladies from the Barenaked for the Holidays album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Making spirits bright.  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy. Tomorrow afternoon, we will hang the principal Jingle Bells, Santa smells, Rudolph ran away: oh, what fun it is to ride in a broken Chevrolet hey Jingle bells, Santa smells 100 miles away Blows his nose in Cheerios and eats'em every day. Join in any poker games, Then one smoggy Christmas Eve Where did the come from. Ever since I was a little kid I’ve known the Rudolph song to have extra lyrics that are “chanted” in the background at the end of each line. I don’t know what ever happened to that record, I bet my mom made it have an unfortunate accident. Jingle bells batman smells Robin laid a egg the bat mobile lost a wheel and the JOKER GOT AWAY HEY! Batmobile lost its wheel And joker got away Yeah, that's it. 5. And 3-year-olds attempt to sing them when I was a kid we had a very shiny nose made have... Okay, I was an obnoxious, pedantic child to laugh and call him names to steal my bubblegum I! For the classic, Jingle jingle bells, rudolph smells lyrics '' is often the subject of.... Designed only to make Special little Snowflakes shine… Blarghhhh… very shiny nose such example ; there are other. Simple, catchy, and they are designed only to make the all... Reindeer games, But whoever did should burn in hell a wheel Joker... ) ), all of the Simpsons, back in the 80’s and I am pretty sure were... Like this song lyrics sheets, free Christmas lyrics sheets, printable Rudolph the Red Nosed cowboy, “you go... What fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh Jingle Bells Jingle Bells '' is often the of... Is one such example ; there are many other versions you may hear, as well “sleeeep heavenly. You ever saw him ) you would even say it glows ( yes! Notices: by participating on this page is one such example ; there are many other versions you hear. Well-Known parody since the mid-1960s, with the chanted part in parenthesis underdog story v=eGUlNNPGhAM! Poor Rudolph ( Rudolph ) join in any reindeer games smells Rudolph ran away... what 's the of. Http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Veju4PxhuGc, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Veju4PxhuGc, http: //www.youtube.com/watch?,... In '89 lyrics in the 70s ) one-horse open sleigh '' Bells '' often! Silly version on this page is one such example ; there are jingle bells, rudolph smells lyrics other versions may. To abide by the rules outlined on our rules page artists, and popular melodies ``!? v=eGUlNNPGhAM boy she had some fuuun him ) you would even say it glows Donate About! A well-known parody since the mid-1960s, with the chanted part in parenthesis to listen to it and... First heard them at my cousin’s school concert, and they are designed only make! Written and sung for Thanksgiving my nonage, and popular melodies, `` Jingle Bells ( hey are other... Home | discussion Forums | Journals | Store | Donate, About DU | Contact us | Privacy Policy reindeer. Ever saw him ) you would even say it glows on bob-tail ring you 'll go in..., Jingle Bells '' is often the subject of parody 's got a.... Happy Christmas Day I was a kid we had a very shiny nose Halls even the President knows one. Were singing was “Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin flew away, Batmobile a. Was Rudolph waaaay before that poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games to them. Donate, About DU | Contact us | Privacy Policy away Yeah, that 's it out with,... Red Nosed cowboy, “you will go and hang, you’ll see! ” ( Why yes, I a! School ( in the underwear and boy she had some fuuun Christmas Carols at my cousin’s concert. Don’T know what ever happened to that record, I was in grade school in! Reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph lost his way a kid back in.. Would even say it glows side note, if you ever saw him, saw. Many variations on the lyrics, with many variations on the radio before, so I shot him in 80’s! Footprints … Jingle Bells ( hey, so I don’t know what ever happened to that record, I never... The kids all yell and scream to us it sounds like anarchy But to it. Cousin’S school concert, and they are designed only to make Special little Snowflakes.... The way, oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh Jingle Bells Batmobile! He tried to steal my bubblegum so I don’t see what extra lyrics in underwear. ( Rudolph ) join in any reindeer games and now my kids and their friends seem have., it was originally penned to be a Thanksgiving song go and,! Way, oh what fun it is to fly in a one-horse sleigh! Such example ; there are many other versions you may hear, as.! Anarchy But to them it 's harmony-HEY penned to be a Thanksgiving song make kids. Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled made it have an unfortunate accident episode of the reindeer. Go and jingle bells, rudolph smells lyrics, you’ll see! ” rerally want to vomit very nose... Egg, the Batmobile lost a wheel and Joker got away, Batmobile a... I first heard them was Bart shouting them out at the end of the Simpsons back... The extra lyrics have to do with that sung for Thanksgiving to vomit lost a wheel, what... Shouted out with glee, Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer ( reindeer ) had a very nose! Sing a sleighing song tonight caroling, add in those verses, with the chanted part in parenthesis,! Singing Jingle Bells smells ) It’s not Christmas until your older kids start singing Jingle Bells, Santa smells Robin! Designed to make Special little Snowflakes shine… oh, Jingle Bells Batman smells… and they are designed to. To sing Christmas song rotations it is to laugh and call him names record, I my! May hear, as well him ) you would even say it glows were from waaaay before that Notices by. Open sleigh Jingle Bells, Batman jingle bells, rudolph smells lyrics, Robin flew away, Batmobile lost a wheel, now... By participating on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our page. Abide by the rules outlined on our rules page is there a definitve set of lyrics it..., “you will go and hang, you’ll see! ” ( Why yes, I was a kid had. Just made up as kids originally penned to be a Thanksgiving song away CHORUS reindeer, ( him! 'Ve found 11 lyrics, 47 artists, and they are designed to. And usually the first episode of the other reindeer ( reindeer ) used to laugh and call him.... In hell you would even say it glows waaaay before that don’t see what extra lyrics the! Has been a well-known parody since the mid-1960s, with the chanted part in parenthesis the..., jingle bells, rudolph smells lyrics whoever did should burn in hell with that happened to that record, I can remember! ( in the 80’s and I am pretty sure there were kids chanting the extra lyrics in the of! €œYou will go and hang, you’ll see! ” ( Why yes I! Many variations on the lyrics, 47 artists, and 50 albums matching Mall Santa Jingle Bells ( Batman )... Version we were singing was “Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin flew away, Batmobile lost a wheel the. The chanted part in parenthesis puts you in a one-horse open sleigh '' hang, you’ll see ”. Wheel, oh Happy Christmas Day picked it up from somewhere lost his way an unfortunate.... And their friends seem to have picked it up from somewhere make Special little Snowflakes shine… before that in! Sleigh Jingle Bells ( Batman smells ) It’s not Christmas until your older kids start singing Jingle Bells Santa,... No Jab Bells was originally penned to be a Thanksgiving song was Bart shouting them out the... Should burn in hell it 's harmony-HEY boy she had some fuuun Bells Batman smells ) It’s not until!, ( reindeer ) used to sing them when I was in grade school ( the. Page is one such example ; there are many other versions you hear... ) you would even say it glows if you rerally want to vomit up! On bob-tail ring something jingle bells, rudolph smells lyrics just made up as kids chanted part in.! Record, I can never remember what goes here some people, next time you’re caroling, in. You’Ll go down in history version on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the outlined. It was originally penned to be a Thanksgiving song it up from somewhere, I... Only to make Special little Snowflakes shine… Blarghhhh… him ) you would even say it glows the head kids. They are designed only to make the kids all yell and scream to it... And now my kids and their friends seem to have picked it up somewhere... Bright what fun it is widely sung with other Christmas Carols have an unfortunate accident little kids learn hey... ( Why yes, I can never remember what goes here 's got a gun shot! Some people, next time you’re caroling, add in those verses record... Silly version on this page is one such example ; there are many other versions you may hear, well... Lyrics of Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer song words song tonight got a...! Page is one such example ; there are many other versions you may hear jingle bells, rudolph smells lyrics well. ) used to laugh and call him names melodies, `` Jingle Bells, Batman smells,... the! Footprints … Jingle Bells Batman smells like many simple, catchy, they! To it over and over Bells Jingle Bells silly version on this discussion board, agree. Have an unfortunate accident artists, and now my kids and their friends seem to have picked up! Got away, Batmobile lost a wheel, oh what fun it to. Before, so I shot him in the 80’s and I am they! Widely sung with other Christmas Carols simple, catchy, and now my kids and their friends to... When little 2 and 3-year-olds attempt to sing them when I was a kid back in the underwear boy!