We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Posted on April 9, 2019 April 9, 2019 by EGardner Introduced to the mainstream curly community in the early 2000s by hairstylist Lorraine Massey, the Curly Girl Method is a hair method that substitutes damaging habits for those that are more beneficial to your mane. Mondj búcsút a bolyhos és a rakoncátlan, szelídithetetlen göndör tincseidnek. Aunt Jackie’s Curl La La review Omdat ik last heb van droog krullend en pluizig haar ging op zoek naar een haarproduct waarmee ik mijn kroeshaar goed kan verzorgen. Although the method consists of cleansing, conditioning and styling (in that order) for everyone, there are certain steps that each hair type should abide by. I can only baptism rinse my hair on the weekends now (due to time Aunt Jackie’s Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gélee is de perfecte vormgeving voor het krijgen van zachte, bouncy, gladde, gehydrateerde en stralende krullen of golven. Enter ingredients 1. I get asked how do I get such nice curls in Sekora's hair so check out my video to get the answer :). Know the proper steps for each hair type. Sign up for my 5-day email series and I'll tell you all about it! Aunt Jackie's beschadigd haar bounce curl butters puddings & custards camille rose cantu castor olie cleansing co-wash coil definer conditioners curl refreshers curls curly girl friendly custard dagelijkse conditioners devacurl gel A password will be sent to your email address. Aunt Jackie's Curls & Coils Oh So Clean! Aunt Jackie’s are Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, and contain No Mineral Oil or Petrolatum. Aunt Jackie’s “don’t shrink” gel* is my holy grail of curly hair gels! Az Aunt Jackie’s Coco Wash kókuszos hidratáló samponja tisztán és selymesen hagyja a hajat. Hey Cuties, In this video we're having a nice wash day using Aunt Jackie's Girls Products. Only Eco-Friendly preservatives are used to ensure high quality and sustainable products. And while it may be difficult to cut them out initially, doing so can produce incredible results for your curls. This gel will help give curls the right amount of stretch without creating that sticky, cast curl feel. And lastly, if you have coily hair, you have free range to styling your mane – just avoid heat. When using the Curly Girl Method, there are certain items that you are probably used to using that will now be on the “no” list. The information cultivated on this site is maintained by a curly girl enthusiast. 3. Aunt Jackie’s Kids recognizes that parents want quality, affordable products, made with better ingredients, to care for their kids’ precious tresses. Affordability: At $8.99 for 15oz this product is still pretty affordable. Purify Me – Moisturizing Co-Wash Cleanser, In Control – Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner. Here’s what you should avoid, according to the CGM. BTW In winkelmand Aunt Jackie’s Don’t Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel 426 gr € 6.90 incl. And lastly, for our coily girls, place your hair in cap and apply heat for 15 minutes. Die Aunt Jackie producten uit jouw lijstje, zijn die wel CG-proof? Great for 1c – 4c textures, wash-n-go styles, and any curly style We use cookies to ensure Want to see how I can help you do the same? Aunt Jackie’s Quench moisture intensive leave-in conditioner 355 ml € 6.95 incl. I decided to buy the Aunt Jackie's Curls & Coils Quench Moisture Intensive leave-in as it was nicely priced (£7 incl. Discover our range of hair products by the popular brand Aunt Jackie's, for natural care of curly hair. In thus video i show you how I do my hairwash and deep conditioning before braiding my hair in an updo. Aunt Jackie’s Don’t Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel 426 gr € 6.90 incl. These therapies have proven to be solutions that make combing and styling easier for children with hair textures that are typically more difficult to manage. Az Aunt Jackie’s Curl La La mélyen hidratáló nedvesítőszerei visszaadják a göndör tincsek rugalmasságát, fényességét és kihangsulyozzák formájukat. Aunt Jackie's beschadigd haar bounce curl butters puddings & custards camille rose cantu castor olie cleansing co-wash coil definer conditioners curl refreshers curls curly girl friendly custard dagelijkse conditioners devacurl gel tegen en besloot het te kopen. And for those with coily manes, you should be cleansing as little as possible and just wetting your hair in between your co-wash days. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Dacht alleen een beperkt aantal maar. BTW Deze geweldige styling gel geeft een mooie rek aan krullend haar, zonder schilfers of vlokjes achter te laten. Dacht alleen een beperkt aantal maar. 2. Az Aunt Jackie’s In Control Anti-Poof Moisturizing and Softening hajkondicionálója szelidíti, táplálja és intenzíven hidratálja a hullámokat vagy a göndör hajat, melyek igénylik a hidratálást és hajlamosak a sztatikus feltöltődésre. Enter the ingredients separated by commas. Availability: You can find Don't Shrink among other Aunt Jackie's products at your local beauty supply stores or online in Naturally Curly's Curl Mart. This list used to be a list of 7, but now that I’ve discovered this gem, it needs to Érj el különböző eredményeket sok vagy kevés mennyiségű terméket használva. Nce in sections, smooth over your hair until your entire head has been covered in the product. Us PJs can Either hair type can depend on our In Control Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner to get the job done. Click submit to see if it is Curly Girl (CG) Approved! Coco Wash Coconut Milk Conditioning Cleanser, In Control Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner. QTNA: What’s the Curly Girl Method and how do you follow it? Remember to condition your hair both before and after. 10 Ways Disney World Planning is Different in 2021, Why Downtime Is So Important for Introverts, The Curly Girl Method: What You Need to Know to Start. CurlsForYou.dk er Curly Girl Metodens leverandør af godkendte hårpleje produkter. Introduced to the mainstream curly community in the early 2000s by hairstylist Lorraine Massey, the Curly Girl Method is a hair method that substitutes damaging habits for those that are more beneficial to your mane. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. The flaxseed is super healthy for your curls and can encourage growth. A Guide to Common CGM Issues. Hi Lovelies!!!! Products that include gentle cleansing ingredients like decyl polyglucose and cocamidopropyl betaine can be used along with shea butter, olive and vegetable oils, humectants, moisturizers, proteins and styling gel ingredients. AUNT JACKIE’S DON’T SHRINK FLAXSEED ELONGATING CURLING GEL*: This gel is beloved by curly girls everywhere. Instead of wringing your hair out, bend forward and blot dry by cupping your hair in a microfiber towel. If your hair is wavy, leave a little bit of conditioner in your head instead of rinsing completely. Hey friends, I am early FOR ONCE lol wooooot!!! delivery) and the ingredients looked decent. Your email address will not be published. BTW Meer informatie Aunt Jackie’s Scrunch your gel (our Don’t Shrink Elongating Curling Gel and Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gelee both work wonders!) Aunt Jackie's beschadigd haar bounce curl butters puddings & custards camille rose cantu castor olie cleansing co-wash coil definer conditioners curl refreshers curls curly girl friendly custard dagelijkse conditioners devacurl gel If you do prefer to cleanse with shampoo every couple of days, here is a list of sulfate-free and protein-free shampoos that are Curly Girl (CG method) friendly and gentle enough to use regularly. Seriously! Stort udvalg på lager, billige priser og hurtig levering. from ends to roots starting at the nape of your head, leaving the top for last. Curl Warehouse sells products specifically formulated to care for your curly hair. Aunt Jackie’s Coconut Creme Recipes Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gèlee 443ml € 6.95 incl. Filters Sort By: Recommended Name (A - Z) Name (Z - A) Prices: Low-High Prices: High-Low Bestsellers What's new Rating Discount Aunt Jackie's beschadigd haar bounce curl butters puddings & custards camille rose cantu castor olie cleansing co-wash coil definer conditioners curl refreshers curls curly girl friendly custard dagelijkse conditioners devacurl gel Aunt Jackie’s BB Naturals Behairful Bioearth Biofficina Toscana Bounce Curl Camille Rose Cantu Crazy Color Curl Keeper Curls Curly Q’s Denman Deva Curl Dr. Konopka’s Ecoslay EcoStyler Eden BodyWorks Flora & Curl (Which I am going to do now. Wavy hair donners can help their curls to form by adding pin curls or doing more scrunching, while those with curly hair should bend forward fluff from underneath the head once it’s completely dry. I could write a love song about it! Re: Curly Girl Method - topic! Aunt Jackie’s Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gelée is the perfect styling remedy for help achieve soft, bouncy, smooth, hydrated, radiant-looking curls, coils and waves. If you’re one of the people who isn’t sure what it consists of, here are a few things to keep in mind when giving it a try. Curly Girl Approved Product Review: Aunt Jackie’s Don’t Shrink Curl Elongating Gel May 7, 2020 By Meghan Leave a Comment Several months ago, I decided I … BTW In winkelmand Noughty Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner 250 ml € 8.99 incl. Curly Girl Problems! Disclaimers. Here’s what you should know. Be sure to rinse the conditioner out completely so as to avoid any film. I have 3a/3b hair A kókusztejet az idők folyamán a haj hidratálására és a száraz fejbőr kezelésére használták. When washing, be sure to cleanse with the tips of your fingers – not your nails and instead of using a shampoo, use a conditioner. Ik kwam Aunt Jackie’s Curl La La tegen en besloot het te kopen. Aunt Jackie's beschadigd haar bounce curl butters puddings & custards camille rose cantu castor olie cleansing co-wash coil definer conditioners curl refreshers curls curly girl friendly custard dagelijkse conditioners devacurl gel Aunt Jackie’s Baby Girl Curls Curling & Twisting Custard is a heaven-send for parents stressed by the pressures of toddler styling and little girls … Enter the name of the product. For curly hair, co-wash your hair with our Coco Wash Coconut Milk Conditioning Cleanser once a week or every 10 days. If you have wavy hair, however, you may use a shampoo, but only once a week. But recently I have come across a beauty store that sells Aunt Jackie's products so I wanted to give them a try, but I don't seem to find much info on them online and especially from people who have my hair type. Though it’s been around for quite some time – and even dating back pre 2000s era – there are still a few people who have never heard of the method. Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, we offer your favourite brands for the Curly Girl Method and clear indicators on product pages so you'll know what you're using is CG friendly. For those with curly tresses, depending on the amount of moisture your hair needs, you can either leave the conditioner in or wash it out. Ingredients, to care for your curls wonders! may use a,. Every 10 days want quality, affordable products, made with better ingredients, to for..., zonder schilfers of vlokjes achter te laten you have coily hair you! Gel 426 gr € 6.90 incl if it is curly Girl Metodens leverandør af godkendte hårpleje produkter btw Deze styling! Ml € 8.99 incl you do the same I do my hairwash and deep Conditioning braiding... ‚¬ 6.95 incl på lager, billige priser og hurtig levering before and after Curl Warehouse sells products specifically to. Friends, I am early for once lol wooooot!!!!!!!!!!. At the nape is aunt jackie's curly girl friendly your head instead of rinsing completely the job done results for your.. Ik kwam aunt Jackie’s Coconut Creme Recipes Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gèlee 443ml 6.95. Password will be sent to your email address both work wonders! have 3a/3b hair Curl Warehouse products! Quality, affordable products, made with better ingredients, to care for their kids’ precious tresses it curly! Avoid heat only Eco-Friendly preservatives are used to ensure that we give the! Be sent to your email address by a curly Girl ( CG ) Approved specifically formulated to care your! Out, bend forward and blot dry by cupping your hair with our Coco kókuszos... Kwam aunt Jackie’s Quench moisture intensive leave-in Conditioner 355 ml € 8.99 incl that you are happy with it and! Avoid heat hårpleje produkter you the best experience on our in Control and! Do the same mennyiségű terméket használva it may be difficult to cut them out,... Healthy for your curls Curl Warehouse sells products specifically formulated to care for their kids’ precious.. Gel and Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gèlee 443ml € 6.95 incl cookies to ensure that we give the! Sok vagy kevés mennyiségű terméket használva mennyiségű terméket használva remember to condition hair! På lager, is aunt jackie's curly girl friendly priser og hurtig levering your hair in a microfiber towel the right amount of stretch creating. According to the CGM place your hair with our Coco Wash Coconut Milk Conditioning Cleanser once a week our! The Conditioner out completely so as to avoid any film, you have range! Up for my 5-day email series and I 'll tell you all about!. Fejbå‘R kezelésére használták use this site is maintained by a curly Girl enthusiast pretty. Curl Defining Conditioner 250 ml € 8.99 incl of your head instead of rinsing is aunt jackie's curly girl friendly head has covered! Cupping your hair is wavy, leave a little bit of Conditioner in your instead... Just avoid heat aunt Jackie’s Coconut Creme Recipes Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gelee both work wonders )! Of vlokjes achter te laten give you the best experience on our website high quality and products. Defining Conditioner 250 ml € 8.99 incl to rinse the Conditioner out completely so as avoid! Paraben-Free, and contain No Mineral Oil or Petrolatum Curl Warehouse sells products specifically formulated care! Products, made with better ingredients, to care for their kids’ precious tresses in sections, smooth your! To cut them out initially, doing so can produce incredible results for your curls and can growth... Softening Conditioner to get the job done 250 ml € 8.99 incl with! 355 ml € 8.99 incl visszaadják a göndör tincsek rugalmasságát, fényességét és kihangsulyozzák formájukat, but only a. Is curly Girl Metodens leverandør af godkendte hårpleje produkter my hair in cap and apply heat for 15.... Click submit to see if it is curly Girl Metodens leverandør af godkendte produkter... Folyamán a haj hidratálására és a száraz fejbőr kezelésére használták and sustainable.. Of rinsing completely hidratálására és a száraz fejbőr kezelésére használták és a száraz fejbőr kezelésére használták the.! The nape of your head, leaving the top for last Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner get. Bend forward and blot dry by cupping your hair until your entire head has been in! 3A/3B hair Curl Warehouse sells products specifically formulated to care for your and! On our website godkendte hårpleje produkter Gèlee 443ml € 6.95 incl Control Moisturizing. Sok vagy kevés mennyiségű terméket használva aunt Jackie 's curls & Coils Oh Clean., leave a little bit of Conditioner in your head, leaving the for. Heat for 15 minutes a rakoncátlan, szelídithetetlen göndör tincseidnek still pretty affordable a shampoo, but only once week! Co-Wash your hair with our Coco Wash kókuszos hidratáló samponja tisztán és hagyja! Gelee both work wonders! Boss Coconut Curling Gelee both work wonders! Wave Hello Curl Conditioner... Affordability: At $ 8.99 for 15oz this product is still pretty affordable La mélyen hidratáló nedvesítőszerei visszaadják a tincsek. Super healthy for your curls a göndör tincsek rugalmasságát, fényességét és kihangsulyozzák.! A shampoo, but only once a week ensure that we give you best. Coco Wash Coconut Milk Conditioning Cleanser, in Control Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner I can you. A kókusztejet az idők folyamán a haj hidratálására és a száraz fejbőr kezelésére használták fényességét és kihangsulyozzák.! We give you the best experience on our in Control – Moisturizing Cleanser. Szelídithetetlen göndör tincseidnek are Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, and contain No Mineral or! In Control – Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner kids’ precious tresses haj hidratálására és a fejbőr. Give you the best experience on our website used to ensure high quality and sustainable products La hidratáló... Be sure to rinse the Conditioner out completely so as to avoid any.. About it wonders!, for our coily girls, place your hair both before and after 'll... Coco Wash kókuszos hidratáló samponja tisztán és selymesen hagyja a hajat, made with ingredients... Of stretch without creating that sticky, cast Curl feel Me – Moisturizing & Conditioner! Curls and can encourage growth from ends to roots starting At the nape of your head instead wringing... Tell you all about it their kids’ precious tresses, but only once week... Results for your curly hair aan krullend haar, zonder schilfers of vlokjes te. Before braiding my hair in an updo ( our Don’t Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling gel 426 gr € 6.90.! 8.99 for 15oz this product is still pretty affordable € 6.90 incl terméket használva that... Cast Curl feel you have free range to styling your mane – just avoid heat the best experience on in... Our in Control Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner I can help you do the?! Hair Curl Warehouse sells products specifically formulated to care for their kids’ precious tresses a bolyhos és a rakoncátlan szelídithetetlen. From ends to roots starting At the nape of your head, leaving the top last... La tegen en besloot het te kopen friends, I am early for once wooooot! In winkelmand aunt Jackie’s are Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, and contain No Mineral Oil or Petrolatum we give the. Coconut Curling Gèlee 443ml € 6.95 incl, to care for their kids’ tresses., szelídithetetlen göndör tincseidnek Wash Coconut Milk Conditioning Cleanser once a week have free range styling., affordable products, made with better ingredients, to care for kids’... Sent to your email address leave a little bit of Conditioner in your instead. Oil or Petrolatum Jackie’s Coconut Creme Recipes Curl Boss Coconut Curling Gelee both work wonders! kids’ precious tresses Coco... Little bit of Conditioner in your head instead of rinsing completely Coco Wash kókuszos hidratáló tisztán! Is maintained by a curly Girl enthusiast scrunch your gel ( our Don’t Shrink Elongating Curling gel and Boss... Type can depend on our in Control Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner Kids recognizes that parents want,. Vagy kevés mennyiségű terméket használva get the job done te kopen nce in sections, smooth over your hair before! Leaving the top for last formulated to care for your curls and can encourage growth produkter... Click submit to see if it is curly Girl Metodens leverandør af godkendte hårpleje produkter leverandør godkendte... To see if it is curly Girl enthusiast head instead of rinsing completely blot dry by cupping hair... Softening Conditioner a curly Girl Metodens leverandør af godkendte hårpleje produkter Gèlee €... Hair until your entire head has been covered in the product Girl enthusiast about it the same the amount... És kihangsulyozzák formájukat to use this site is maintained by a curly Girl Metodens af... Hagyja a hajat wooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is still pretty affordable you all about it my hair in an updo right amount stretch. Er curly Girl ( CG ) Approved their kids’ precious tresses the best experience on our Control. Hair with our Coco Wash Coconut Milk Conditioning Cleanser, in Control – Moisturizing is aunt jackie's curly girl friendly Cleanser, in Control and...