Simply titled Highlander, the first limited series comic book was originally released in 2006 and ran for one year ending, in 2007.It was written by Brandon Jerwa and Michael Avon Oeming in close collaboration with David Abramowitz, who was Creative Consultant in charge of the writing on Highlander: The Series and the subsequent Highlander movies. My goals were:: To learn what it took to write a novel, and To decide whether I really wanted to do that for real. J. Hart. 3 people found this helpful. Stan Kirsch-- better known as Richie Ryan on the original "Highlander" TV series -- was found dead in his L.A. home.. Law enforcement sources … With Adrian Paul, Stan Kirsch, Jim Byrnes, Peter Wingfield. The Highlander Series bundle contains Captured by the Highlander, Claimed by the Highlander, and Seduced by the Highlander.Enjoy these captivating, sizzling Highlander romances from USA Today bestselling author Julianne MacLean. Read more. Duncan MacLeod is Immortal, and must live in modern society, concealing his true nature while fighting other Immortals. The first season of the international fantasy series Highlander: The Series, part of the Highlander franchise, consisted of 22 episodes produced between 1992 and 1993, and began airing on October 3, 1992 in broadcast syndication. If you are a fan of the Highlander TV show, I recommend reading this book and seeing the first movie -- it'll help you understand where Duncan comes from (and why Endgame was such an awesome movie). Find books like The Highlander Series: 7-Book Bundle from the world’s largest community of readers. When new books are released, we'll charge your default payment method for the lowest price available during the pre-order period. We will preorder your items within 24 hours of when they become available. Helpful. Highlander. The OUTLANDER series started by accident in the late 1980s when I decided to write a novel for practice. Report abuse. Highlander Series Books Showing 1-50 of 111 Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by. You've subscribed to Highlander Series! Highlander Series | Karen Marie Moning | #1 New York Times Bestselling Author I did, and I did—and here we all are, still trying to figure out what the heck you call books that nobody can describe, but that fortunately most people seem to enjoy. Fiction and background based on the Highlander Movies and TV series.