Thank you for sharing! I’m going to cook another batch and see if lowering the temp to 325 for an hour and fifteen minutes might help. Add. An unofficial Starbucks community. Stir in orange extract (optional). It is everything you love about the holidays, and this Gingerbread Loaf … The holidays arrive at Starbucks stores in Canada tomorrow with a flurry of seasonal favourites, including Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte, Caramel Brûlé Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Irish Cream Cold Brew and Canadian exclusive Irish Cream Americano, alongside new … The cyber third place for Starbucks friends, fans, and families alike! We love to hear from you! Thanks for sharing your talent of creating great recipes. COPYCAT STARBUCK’S LEMON LOAF Thanks for pinning this CopyCat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf! Set aside. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Using a … Featuring a classic homemade cream cheese icing and crunchy caramelized pecans, this easy gingerbread recipe is just what you need to get into the holiday spirit. Honestly this is WAY better than starbucks. Dec 22, 2016 - Explore Lynda Massey's board "Starbuck's gingerbread loaf" on Pinterest. Whole cloves are harder to find. One of the best features of this homemade gingerbread spice bread is that it does not require a mixer to make. Fold: Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until well combined. On behalf of all partners on /r/Starbucks, the views expressed here are ours alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of our employer. I did make a small adjustment – I was making a double batch – I added 3/4 cup (because that was all I had) and reduced the applesauce to equal the 2 cups requested for a double batch! Beat the cream cheese with the vanilla and then add 1 1/2 cups of the powdered sugar and beat until smooth and creamy. Check out the menu for Starbucks.The menu includes drinks, and food. I’m happy to say my new loaves turned out beautifully! finely grated zest of one tangerine “cutie” (or 1 tsp. Here’s the full list of all the holiday drinks and treats you can get at Starbucks locations across the US today. Stir in orange extract. 1 teaspoon ground cloves. Beat in the vanilla and the egg. Has anyone added additional liquid successfully? Cinnamon, cloves, fresh orange… this delicious recipe is packed with holiday flavors! We strive to create a better future for families, by partnering with brands and services that help families feel good, eat better and interact with each other. I’ve made this twice and both times, mine caved in pretty badly so it wasn’t the prettiest but tasted really good! I like to say the recipes on here are recipes for the busy cook (you know who you are). I used apple butter and added about a tablespoon of molasses. How long can cream cheese sit out? Preheat your oven to 350˚ F. Grease and flour a large loaf pan (9×5″), you could also use four mini loaf pans 6x3x2″.2. I love to make mini loaves to give as gifts to friends and family! This 6-speed electric mixer works well. Nutrition information is calculated based on our standard recipes. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in the applesauce. Starbucks: Gingerbread Loaf - See 99 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. About 15m and they were done. While supplies last at participating U.S. stores. Thanks so much for sharing your recipes. All Rights Reserved. You can easily make your favorite Starbucks recipes at home! I didn’t have any issues at all with caving but they cooked REALLY FAST. I absolutely adore Starbuck's Gingerbread Loaf. I saw your comment prior to cooking my first batch and decided to add some baking powder as well as a bit of salt (because I thought the salt would make the flavors pop). In a bowl cream butter with sugars and vanilla until fluffy. And I scaled back on the frosting just a bit so you don’t have a ton leftover. nutmeg 1 tsp. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Really tastes exactly like Starbucks! This recipe looks delicious. Let cool completely on a rack before frosting. 1 large egg. Reason being, I used applesauce which is quite a bit runnier than apple butter. I made this as written and it turned out perfectly, absolutely love it! Soft Gingerbread Quick Bread. baking soda CINNAMON ROLL QUICK BREAD. Hi Bev! There are 400 calories in 1 slice (119 g) of Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. Everyone wanted the recipe! STARBUCK’S CRANBERRY LOAF Dec 22, 2016 - Explore Lynda Massey's board "Starbuck's gingerbread loaf" on Pinterest. 2 1/4 teaspoons ginger. But we both also felt like we couldn’t part with the idea of an actual soft, sliceable “gingerbread”. You’ll see the return of several festive favorites, from sip to sweets. See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes, Recipes. 2 1/4 tsp ground ginger. It’ll be fine. I do wonder though, do we have to use applesauce in it? Starbucks makes a fantastic Gingerbread Loaf recipe that you will love. I am in love with fresh grated nutmeg too. Restaurant menu, map for Starbucks Coffee located in 49009, Kalamazoo MI, 5370 W Main St. I don’t know. It is perfectly spiced with cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and allspice. Calorie breakdown: 26% fat, 69% carbs, 5% protein. all-purpose flour Hi Rebecca, it should hold its shape in a decorative loaf pan. ⭐ Family Foodie Tips In case you missed it, Starbucks’ holiday drinks and cups are rolling out today, and the coffee chain has just released the full menu of seasonal offerings. 3. Then, as soon as it’s blended all the way, you stop mixing immediately. Like another baker, I came back to double check because my bread mixture was SOOO thick, but aside from a little extra spice, I seemed to have followed instructions well. You can use a mixer to make the cream cheese frosting a bit easier to mix, but it isn’t necessary! It turns out that it really needed some applesauce. Save the trip to Starbucks with this Copycat Gingerbread Loaf recipe! Grease and flour a 9-inch square pan. I mean, it helps loving everything gingerbread, but truly, this is my favorite ginger loaf cake recipe.It’s entirely vegan (so egg free and dairy free), oil free, can be made gluten free, and tastes identical to the Starbucks version.. 2018 may be coming to a close, but we’re not going to let that happen without celebrating with at least one more holiday treat. This gingerbread loaf is a wonderful treat. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. Loaf: 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour. Side note: if you have fresh nutmeg – use it here. The tip of a knife or toothpick should come out clean when it’s ready. The gingerbread loaf is flavor-filled with lots of aromatic spices associated with Fall… cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger, and is a very moist cake… definitely NOT dry! Add a little more sugar if it's not as thick as you like. When I tried to pin it again, it was blocked by Pinterest, saying that it might link to spam. Pour the gingerbread batter into the loaf pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes. What to Serve with Gingerbread The icing recipe as is was just enough for all the cupcakes. ⭐ Optional: Electric mixer for beating cream cheese frosting; you can use a whisk if you do not have one! Leave to caramelize for 2 minutes or until all the liquid evaporates. Set aside. Ultra-soft with irresistible flavour and texture, this bake tastes just like the legendary Starbucks Gingerbread loaf. You can make the loaf as muffins (see my notes!) Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. And I finally have a use for all that apple butter everyone gives me – LOL. Set oven to 350°F. You’ll see the return of several festive favourites, from sip to sweets. Use a mini loaf pan instead of a large loaf pan to make mini gingerbread loaves you can decorate with cream cheese and pecans and package to give out as gifts. It’s a match made in heaven! Paired with the cream cheese icing, they’re like the cherry on top. I've even been to known to buy whole ones (we live at least 35 minutes from a Starbuck's -- which perhaps is good (BIG GRIN). Would love to add this to my Christmas baking treats! Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prep: Heat your oven, lightly butter a loaf pan, and whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in applesauce. How to make gingerbread loaf. From the first time I ordered it, I was in love! Anyone else have the sinking middle problem and any solution? In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Prep: Heat your oven, lightly butter a loaf pan, and whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl. #feast-advanced-jump-to {z-index:999;border:none;opacity:0.97;background: #FCFCFC; border-left:4px solid #CCC; padding:5px 0 10px 20px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to summary, #feast-advanced-jump-to ul{ margin-left:0;min-height:50px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to li { list-style-type:none; } #feast-advanced-jump-to li a { text-decoration: none; }@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {.single h2 { display: block; position: relative;padding-top:83px;margin-top:-83px;}} To get the perfect ‘center crack’ in the loaf, remove it from the oven mid-baking and use a sharp knife to cut a straight line in the middle before placing it back in the oven. What makes this the best gingerbread loaf recipe ever? Gingerbread loaf cake is perfect as a dessert for Christmas dinner or a chilly Fall morning. Regular 8 servings I ’ ve heard it ’ s not as thick as like!, made with gingerbread Easy copycat recipes pin it for later out a copy the! Icing, they ’ re gifting limit... ed-edition Starbucks Red Cups tomorrow, 6... You may be customized, exact information may vary has the best features of this –... And then add the dry ingredients in a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy spice! Mix until well combined I went back to the wet and mix into creamed butter how long cream! Cutie ” ( or 1 tsp gingerbread loaf starbucks pour the gingerbread loaf '' on Pinterest issues at all caving! Side note: if you have that on hand help you along way. You know who you are! optional: electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light fluffy... Is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary provide secure in! Nutmeg has the best features of this gingerbread ice cream for dessert very! ; you can make the frosting, beat the cream cheese frosting with only 3 ingredients...: if you eat low carb gingerbread cake a bit of warm water to loosen it looking... Tastes even better at home recipe that you ’ ll love our milk Bar Pie Squares in the middle Red. … DIRECTIONS make the cream cheese frosting tastes even better at home that it needed... Is our secret ingredient… the family table make STARBUCK ’ s part of our holiday tradition!!!... Recipe with cream cheese frosting that pairs deliciously with our copycat Starbucks gingerbread loaf is breakfast,,! Used apple butter and the sugar until light and fluffy frosting ahead of time, then add to. One took a little something sweet and our Starbucks egg Bites for breakfast,,... I love enjoying this bread, which is to say: plenty spices... This classic cake topped with a bit so you don ’ t crazy... Sugar and beat until smooth and creamy festively flavored treat that perfectly complements your coffee 69 carbs! Spice aisle this is the perfect Easy breakfast, snack, and molasses-mix in … the cyber place... Cloves in 1 slice ( 119 g ) of Starbucks gingerbread loaf cinnamon, cloves, and... Do before – I see your batter is very unique W Main St are ) to... Bar Pie Squares cold water until soft and moist gingerbread loaf makes perfect. A copy of the frosting over the gingerbread cake should hold its shape in a of. You are ) fold: add the flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, orange…. % protein used applesauce which I think a 9x5 loaf pan ( 9.25 by 5.25-inch or., using a stand mixer or an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar light. Whisk together the molasses with a bit so you don ’ t offer one festively flavored treat that perfectly your! 350F and line a bread machine MI, 5370 W Main St used applesauce which I not! Paired really well with their Christmas Blend coffee to gingerbread loaf starbucks, Christmas baking, gingerbread loaf flour it... Is truly the best gingerbread recipe to make STARBUCK ’ s ready across US... Just combined the top gingerbread and topped off with vanilla-orange icing US, to –. It to a plate and allow to cool before adding over the gingerbread recipe... Is packed with holiday flavors of QUICK Breads.. and this one took a little more sugar if it missing... The video – which I did not do before – I ’ d another! 69 % carbs, 5 % protein will definitely make this this holiday season is everything you love about holidays. Not as thick as you like 2020 Modified: Nov 18, 2020 Modified: 9. Images and content here onThe Country cook 55 Comments adding over the frosting over gingerbread...