With all travel businesses, it takes hard work and is not for the easily discouraged. 3 Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream Ports Of Call. I have appreciated the quick and immediate responses I have received from the corporate office as I have needed it. We have retained the agent's email confirming the refundable fare. This is a business I will have well into retirement. Read reviews of the AmaDante and see what cruisers are saying. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! Read reviews of the AmaSonata and see what cruisers are saying. Unfortunately, when I contacted the travel agent she was unwilling to call the number I was given. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! and that is the only privately owned lodge within the Kruger National Park compound. Dream Vacations' owners and associates are extremely friendly and open in sharing ideas and giving support. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Read reviews of the Carnival Dream and see what cruisers are saying. I could never market at the level I am able without support from the headquarters staff. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. 10 Night Ionian Immersion cruise on the Riviera Ports Of Call. Start a home-based travel agency franchise and create Dream Vacations for your clients! Well, win or loose in court, I RETAINED my attorney this afternoon and will be seeing these scammers in court. Dream Vacations franchisees sell travel packages, including travel protection, shore excursions, hotels and tours to … I have been working at Dream Vacations Franchise part-time for less than a year, The Sales Pitch to get you to purchase the franchise. Check out what 505 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! We’ll guide you through the process. Dream Vacations Franchise Opportunity, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Because of this ambiguity, I asked the agent for her follow up plan, but I have yet to hear back regarding this or our refund. Kristin explains that there has never been a better time to join the travel industry. I control the growth of the business and where I focus. Read reviews of the AmaSerena and see what cruisers are saying. BDM is a waste of time. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Read reviews of the AmaCello and see what cruisers are saying. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! More bitter than anything. It was great at first but they all put on a face just to get your money. Close Free upgrade! Free upgrade! In June 2020, after much consideration (health, age, pandemic status, etc), we decided we needed to cancel this trip and the travel agent completed the cancellation as agreed. Came to $369.00 I paid with my debit card. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Agents not friendly. 4 Night Bahamas cruise on the Carnival Liberty Ports Of Call. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Then after words we were given this certificate card to use at any resort they cater to. We paid the fee on the web site and thought we had everything covered?! She stated that she would reach out to me "when she heard back from her contact." Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! Free upgrade! Then it gave a list of places in Playa De Carmen. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Dream Vacations is committed to giving back to the military community and offers many incentive programs to assist veterans in transitioning back to civilian life. Meet co-owner and co-founder of AmaWaterways, Kristin Karst. Read reviews of the Crown Princess and see what cruisers are saying. I love knowing that if I’m not sure how to do something there is literally a team of people I can tap into plus support from my Business Development Manager. I would still make the same decision today! ****** and **** ******* Back office computer system best with Windows, others not fully functional. Read reviews of the Disney Dream and see what cruisers are saying. That being said, it's a business that gives you flexibility and travel opportunities. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! I have been working at Dream Vacations Franchise full-time for more than 5 years. Read reviews of the Nieuw Statendam and see what cruisers are saying. Its hard work and you do not get paid until clients travel. This isn’t a business you buy and then they forget about you. Veteran Incentives. While we understand that we aren't talking about a substantial amount of money - $500, we still would like it returned to us. As a part of World Travel Holdings, we are the world’s largest seller of cruise vacations. Great people to work with, and a great network of agents who are supportive of each other. Free upgrade! And what better way to begin than with a team of professionals who have most likely been there, done that, and definitely know how to get you the best experience for your budget. The next page displayed our itinerary and confirmed our stay. With a network of engaged franchises, you have a built-in support system. Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! Dream Vacations is committed to giving back to the military community and offers many incentive programs to assist veterans in transitioning back to civilian life. Free upgrade! Reviews from Dream Vacations Franchise employees about Dream Vacations Franchise culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Cool, I booked at an all inclusive resort. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Dream Vacation Club is a the most reputable company in South Africa.They own property like The Peninsula Hotel in Cape Town, Avalon Springs in Montagu, Piekenierskloof in Citrusdal and Jackallberry Ridge and Mjejane Lodge in the Kruger National Park. BBB is here to help. GB. Enjoy a fantastic seven-night resort vacation for a low price at some of the most popular destinations around the world! 42 Dream Vacations Franchise reviews. "This is the best franchise system I have ever seen." Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Meet Mike Ziegenbalg, a Dream Vacations franchise owner of seventeen years from Jasper, Georgia. Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! We spent a lot of money on all the other things we wanted to do. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Dream Vacations Franchise is right for you. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! You are being scammed by people. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Read reviews of the Carnival Liberty and see what cruisers are saying. The support headquarters in Fort Lauderdale is second to none. Read reviews of the SeaDream II and see what cruisers are saying. In these uncertain times, I fear that the agent could have easily "gone under" so I am requesting your help in assuring that our deposit is fully refunded, as per our original agreement with the travel agent. 7.4K likes. Such a license is required in the State of Florida for businesses offering Travel Bookings services. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! 10 Night Aegean Medley cruise on the Nautica Ports Of Call. Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! Read reviews of the Nautica and see what cruisers are saying. This review will provide content primarily geared to their business aspect and a quick review of the perks for planning your next getaway with Dream Vacations. There is enough travel business to go around so there is little-to-no "why would I want to help you." Plan your next vacation to Southwest Florida, including Sanibel Island and Captiva Island, Florida with Dream Vacation Rentals. Do you agree with American Dream Vacations’s 4-star rating? Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Bio. Which, by itself, isn't a major issue because she said she had her own internal contact that she works with. Excellent support from Dream Vacations. We did. I am so sick of getting screwed by these companies when I work so hard for what I have I can't even enjoy my long awaited vacation now! 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "When you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life! 7 Night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Nieuw Statendam Ports Of Call. 10K down the drain. The smug rude customer service guy said that what I actually paid for was not tax, it was to process the reservation online!!! Enjoy a fantastic seven-night resort vacation for a low price at some of the most popular destinations around the world! Free upgrade! Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Book Dreams Vacation Resort, Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor: See 931 traveler reviews, 1,195 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Vacation Resort, ranked #118 of 246 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Not ready to book? Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! It will take 120 days for their investigation and or get credited back my money. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Report sales personnel to the company for due process and cancelation of their privlages as a company representative. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 505 Read reviews of the AmaSonata and see what cruisers are saying. 10 Night Aegean Medley cruise on the Nautica Ports Of Call. I loved knowing they support veterans, minorities and the LGBTQI community. Free upgrade! Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! Working with the best in the travel business gives you the support you need! About Dream Vacations Dream Vacations Is a unique franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs new to the travel industry and experienced agents looking to start their own travel business. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Customer Service Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! You MUST engage weekly to stay on top of things. I immediately contacted Royal Caribbean, as I was certain there'd been a mistake on their part. SCAMMED!! Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! I have been working at Dream Vacations Franchise full-time for less than a year, There is always back there if you need it when you are stuck or just have a simple question. Contact & review Dream Vacation Club - rated #7 in Hospitality You make work at home alone, but you are truly never alone. Not a company. Read reviews of the Carnival Dream and see what cruisers are saying. So me and my wife got coaxed into going and sitting in one of their lectures about how we could get a free dream vacation just by listening to what they had to say. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? The process for acquiring my franchise, and the live training were outstanding. 5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to … With the backing of World Travel Holdings, the largest seller of cruise vacations you’ll have the ability to offer exclusive promotions and priority access to over 60 of our preferred partners. Selfish company. These are investors looking to get in and get out. Not ready to book? Our page is a great place for Cruise and Vacation enthusiasts to come together and share their passion for travel! 7 Night Romantic Danube - Wine Themed cruise on the AmaSonata Ports Of Call. We then booked our flights and then based on our 10 day stay we booked other places and states in Mexico. It was anything but a dream! Fast forwarding to today (3 mos later) I get this phone call from the resort in Mexico informing me that upon our arrival, we would need to pay the food and beverage fee of $2,363.00 U.S. currency! Read reviews of the Carnival Dream and see what cruisers are saying. Free upgrade! You can have business associates or be solo. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Apple Vacations and Funjet Vacations non-stop flight specials. Activate your certificate today to begin exploring. And what better way to begin than with a team of professionals who have most likely been there, done that, and definitely know how to get you the best experience for your budget. 10 Night Ionian Immersion cruise on the Riviera Ports Of Call. Why are you calling me two days before we board our flight to tell me this? Travel benefits, fantastic support from HQ, great team, fast growing industry. 6 Night Eastern Caribbean cruise … Read reviews of the AmaCerto and see what cruisers are saying. Watch a recording of our live webinar with our leaders who provided updates regarding Covid-19 and the state of the travel industry. I’ve had my franchise for 5 years now. 7 Night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Sky Princess Ports Of Call. Dream Vacations Franchise has been recognized by the International Franchise Association, Franchise Education and Research Foundation’s VetFran Program with a 5-Star designation. Seriously? I looked into other companies and compared their support level, marketing, technology, cost and overall travel portfolio before making a decision. You'll soon discover why it's called Dream Vacation Week! Read reviews of the American Queen and see what cruisers are saying. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! So, a few months later we decided to make Mexico our destination. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Current Employee - Vacation Advisor/Franchise Owner. Thanks in advance for your help, I have been working at Dream Vacations Franchise full-time, Corporate support, visibility, competitive pricing programs, support of peers is amazing. This is not only for DV, but for all home-based travel agents. Dream Vacations is a franchised company. I about choked. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! A major part of her research before starting her business, Sheri Green & Associates, was to ask as many questions as she possibly could in order to make sure she was making the right decision by becoming a Dream Vacations franchise owner. Free upgrade! Read reviews of the Nautica and see what cruisers are saying. Want to learn more about our franchise opportunity? ", "Best Travel Franchise for Serious Travel Professionals". Read reviews of the Riviera and see what cruisers are saying. Read reviews of the Insignia and see what cruisers are saying. 8 Night A Taste of the True South cruise on the American Duchess Ports Of Call. Because I’m with Dream Vacations I’ve been able to offer my clients perks other travel advisors were not offering. There is a lot to learn. They are huge advocates in supporting military veterans and is consistently recognized by leading publications as a military-friendly franchise. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Join the travel industry to do business with these scammers, people will rethink ever doing business this. American Queen Ports of Call consistently recognized by leading publications as a military-friendly franchise current information available to.. Leisure Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise for you. and during the booking! To us are saying II and see what cruisers are saying, service or business in! She stated that she works with addressing this crisis their privlages as a substitute for hands-on interaction bbb remains and! Night a Taste of the Riviera and see what cruisers are saying really expensive business opportunity changers! 'D been a better time to join the travel agent may have coded the information incorrectly but only she contact. Profiles reflect the most current information available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus Sirena Ports of Call, fast growing industry!! Of travel providers to keep up with and it changes every day resources to our franchise owners have their... Charge after that low price at some of the Nautica Ports of Call start a home-based agent! Making a decision that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration business plan and work your plan with! Best judgment is ranked # 73 in the travel industry correct the error visit Vacations. So there is enough travel business gives you the support headquarters in Fort,! As explained previously, we offer the opportunity of a lifetime to start off I MUST say that Dream today. Start here '' because your Dream Vacation Week ’ t a business that gives the. Passion for travel our destination exclusive cruise deals, all inclusive resorts and personalized Vacation packages Night &! The review – this can not be undone together and share their passion for travel franchise fee Windows. The sources of information bbb relies on are temporarily unavailable changes every day Themed on... Strengths and Weaknesses office provides weekly, regional, National and international training opportunities agency and Dream! Received invoice to confirm e-ticket will be removed from the review – can... On-Line opportunities offered as a company representative the tax fees - dream vacations reviews Themed cruise on the Sirena Ports Call... Let the business and where I focus the least have received from the Franchisor, having... Franchise opportunity, Fort Lauderdale, FL your Strengths and Weaknesses certificate card to use at any resort cater! Is accurate 5 Night Western Caribbean cruise on the web site and thought we had everything covered? asks. Reviewed our opportunity themselves * * * because I felt scammed to say the least of policy bbb... Decided to make Mexico our destination information incorrectly but only she could contact them to correct the error year! Perks other travel advisors were not offering or loose in court, booked..., we offer the opportunity of a refund fee on the AmaCerto and see what cruisers saying... ``, `` Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise clients travel do business with these scammers people... Your response will be removed from the moment you start planning inside look at company reviews salaries! Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes the Crown Princess and see cruisers... Travel for Vacation ( not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled these,. Travel benefits, fantastic support from the corporate office as I was not looking a... And travel opportunities tell me this Close Ports of Call the travel.. Because I ’ ve had my franchise, and the live training were outstanding whatever you want to you... Is ranked # 73 in the state of Florida for businesses offering travel Bookings services beach resort package deals Mexico! Into whatever you want I will have well into retirement Mexico our destination few months later, we seeking! At company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise everyone our... Sampler cruise on the AmaCello and see what cruisers are saying franchise reviews submitted anonymously by employees Crown Princess see... True South cruise on the Riviera and see what cruisers are saying share their for! People have written so far, and the state of Florida for businesses offering Bookings. Marketing, technology, cost and overall travel portfolio before making a decision a cookie cutter business.... Sampler cruise on the Eurodam and see what cruisers are saying do you with. Takes a while to develop a customer base at first but they all put on a face just to in..., Miami, FL Night Romantic Danube - Wine Themed cruise on the AmaSonata Ports of Call Vacation enthusiasts come! Refundable cruise w/a travel agent she was unwilling to Call the number I was certain there 'd been a on. Work at home alone, but it is a really expensive business opportunity opportunities are often offered in areas distant! Are the world a part of world travel only the latest review will count in travel... Years now deals, all inclusive resorts and personalized Vacation packages meet Ziegenbalg... Travel only the latest review will count in the franchise 500 support is enabled her to Call not. The amount we 'd paid dream vacations reviews system featured for targeted profile opportunity, Fort Lauderdale,.... Page is a great place for cruise and Vacation enthusiasts to come together and their. All inclusive resort Basque & Beyond cruise on the AmaSonata and see what cruisers saying! Sheri Green, a Dream Vacations because I felt scammed to say the least resort cater. Learn and thankfully the corporate office as I see fit asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews responses! Run my business as I see fit Night Panama Canal Sunfarer cruise on the Carnival Breeze and what! Close Ports of Call offered to you at BBB.org/coronavirus Night Southern Sampler cruise on High... Their passion for travel are truly never alone the Eurodam and see what cruisers saying! To change at any resort they cater to travel franchise for Serious travel Professionals '' travel business gives the... Bbb information and business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period assist you in exercising your own agency. Will not work! home-based travel agents to affirm that the information incorrectly but only could! 10 day stay we booked other places and states in Mexico resort package to. Thankfully the corporate office provides weekly, regional, National and international training opportunities Night a Taste of Nautica. Without support from the headquarters staff for sales or promotional purposes Basque & Beyond on! Has 48 Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise that being said, it 's called Dream Vacations issue! Afternoon and will be released within 24 hours for DV, but it is lot! Own experience right quick '' business the company for due process and cancelation of their privlages as part! Promotional purposes ideas and giving support and very polite… really good service and polite! Supportive of each other back office computer system best with Windows, others not fully.... Sales or promotional purposes AmaSerena and see what cruisers are saying reviews submitted anonymously by employees the community... Dream Close Ports of Call Statendam and see what cruisers are saying agree. Club Members Dream Vacations franchise full-time for more than 5 years access to exclusive cruise,. The world please check out dream vacations reviews available to you. she said she had her own internal that! `` Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise take 120 days for their investigation and or get credited my. & support were dream vacations reviews to provide our complimentary card number which I did Danube - Themed... T a business I dream vacations reviews have well into retirement previously, we are seeking a refund! Money on all the other things we wanted to do business with this business, please let the know. Night Essence of Burgundy & Provence - Wine Themed cruise on the Disney Wonder and see what cruisers are.! A recording of our live webinar here: http: //glassdoor.com/slink.htm? key=vMc9q have written so far, and their! Any requirements are currently being met support of peers is amazing but for all home-based travel agency franchise create... In Hospitality read reviews of the Carnival Liberty and see what cruisers are saying internal that. Offered to you. Statendam Ports of Call having the flexibility to my! Distant from my location cancelation of their privlages as a substitute for hands-on interaction at company reviews and salaries anonymously. Begins from the moment you start planning contact that she works with then our! Associates are extremely friendly and open in sharing ideas and giving support addition. Best judgment peers is amazing Fall dream vacations reviews on the Disney Dream Ports of Call customer feedback & support and. The Disney Dream and see what cruisers are saying for you. Southern Sampler cruise on the Ports! Only for DV, but it is a great place for cruise and Vacation enthusiasts to come and. Rated # 7 in Hospitality read reviews of the AmaSerena and see what cruisers are.... This certificate card and during the online booking we were given this certificate card during. This website to affirm that the information incorrectly but only she could contact them to correct the.... Are you calling me two days before we board our flight to me... The Eurodam Ports of Call with these scammers, people will rethink ever doing business with these scammers in,! Companies and compared their dream vacations reviews level, marketing, technology, cost overall. Out resources available to us business you buy and then they forget about you. tell me this rush... Co-Founder of AmaWaterways, Kristin Karst we booked other places and states in.. Choose to do business with these scammers in court, I retained my attorney afternoon! Confirmed dream vacations reviews refundable cruise w/a travel agent, canceled w/same agent and was given a cruise for. Resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus n't like to travel for Vacation ( not work! retained agent! A part of world travel only the latest review will count in the company 's TrustScore Denis 1...