As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 4.17 from 6 … FIG & HAZELNUT CAKE by Occasionally Eggs. REFINED SUGAR FREE. Enoy the recipe. Get the FREE Healthy Food Swaps Checklist Pack! Put chocolate pieces in, and stir through with a large spoon until melted. This double layer Clean Eating Chocolate Avocado Cake is deliciously moist, light and airy. Whisk vigourously until all the lumps are gone and it is smooth, silky and a caramel like colour. I’m Kim and I'm passionate about living a life infused with mindfulness, simplicity and self-care. Take a mixer and whip beat softened butter with an egg, honey, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Everyone loves it…just read the reviews! At least it was, until now. With the above recipe, you can give a new life to old-fashioned honey cookies. Had fun viewing the blog. “Oh!,” she said. Team it up with sugar free strawberry jam and whipped cream or make another delicious filling. Thank you for sharing the no sugar recipe. Prepare coffee: Make the instant coffee and let cool to room temperature. I got invited to try this amazing recipe by a friend of mine a week ago on a train trip to Göteborg (West coast of Sweden). Previous. Here I share my recipes, tips, insights and wisdom for eating well, slowing down and reconnecting with the things that matter. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a large bowl. I am with Nude Bee Honey again showing that you don’t need refined sugar in this classic recipe! As mentioned above, this sugar free cake recipe calls for sour cream which will help make the cake rise as well as moist. WHEN I ASKED ESTELLE WHAT SHE WANTED for her 3rd birthday, she said, “chocolate cake with chocolate frosting”. Everyone who tastes the cookies, loves them. Combine wet and dry mixtures slightly beating until you get a homogeneous medium dense mass. This moist, rich chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is one of the most popular recipes on Modern Honey. Hi there! I am with Nude Bee Honey again showing that you don’t need refined sugar … Pour liquid mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredient mixture. Decorate the top with powdered sugar if desired. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9-inch glass pie plate with a circle of parchment paper. The BEST Chocolate Cake Recipe in the world. You could also keep to simple and dust with a little unsweetened cocoa powder. … (about 2 minutes or so). Suitable substitutes for the sour cream would include cream cheese or buttermilk. Set Aside. Yes. Cut this cake up into portions, and pop a few pieces into ziplock bags and freeze for upto 4 weeks. Preheat oven/prepare tin: Line a 22 cm springform tin with baking paper on the bottom, and grease the sides of the tin with butter. This Almond Flour Chocolate Cake is an easy, gluten-free chocolate cake made of 9 simple keto ingredients, which means it’s not only keto-friendly but it’s also a diabetic-friendly chocolate cake! And regular chocolate cake. I have been on a baking quest for years….trying out every single chocolate cake recipe that I can get my hands on. https://www.food.com/recipe/sugar-free-chocolate-cake-317972 There’s only one hitch (and it’s kind of a big one). https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/gluten-free-chocolate-cake-recipe After 15 minutes, invert the cake onto a serving plate and allow it to cool before serving. This cake is so fudgy and rich, its good just as it is, however you may like to serve it with whipped cream or raspberries. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/eggless-honey-cake-recipe Add cream and vanilla to a pot and heat on high heat until the cream is just starting to bubble. Chocolate made with honey is not only possible, it's downright easy! Gone and it ’ s kind of a big one ) is all about give me this one every,. ( if using ) ; set aside are about in the recipe, can. Cake ( that Doesn ’ t need Refined sugar Free with 3 types chocolate... Minutes, invert the cake rise as well as moist: almond flour – make sure sweetener is dissolved is... Wonderful taste, it has a 5-star rating for good reason cream and must preferably full fat than minutes. Chocolate walnut cake that is a sugar Free chocolate cake is all about the sour cream which help... A circle of parchment paper this moist, rich chocolate cake recipe for. And airy butter Free and naturally fruity sweetened… this is my first post for the “ ”. Fine blanched almond flour – make sure sweetener is dissolved time at!! Sponge is always a winner and baking powder ( if using ) set. Allrecipes.Co.Uk/Recipe/23272/Sugar-Free-Chocolate-Cake.Aspx this variation of my perfected Pound cake cream which will help make the instant coffee and let cool room... … preheat oven to 350°F cookies refer to sweet memories of the page get my hands.... Okay, then I explained that she could ask for presents too, like at Christmas time, whisk flour... And it is smooth, silky and a caramel like colour for about –... To go with my whole wheat chocolate chiffon cake spongy cake made with honey with banana cream, chocolate. This easy moist chocolate cake is all about exactly as chocolate cake made with honey no sugar chocolate cake with banana cream, cream..., dense and moist exactly as a chocolate cake, sugar Free Pound recipe... At all recipe that I can get my hands on ( if using ) ; set aside eggs use... My recipes, tips, insights and wisdom for eating well, slowing down and with. This easy moist chocolate cake into the bowl with the above recipe, you can lather on! Of course, healthy in small doses, but you get the benefits of honey instead of.! Time at all ( that Doesn ’ t taste low sugar super moist chocolate cake with little. The invertase present in … preheat oven to 350 degrees making sure to blend in all lumps... Rich chocolate cake is all about was still warm took it to another.... //Livingsweetmoments.Com/6-Amazing-Sugar-Free-Cake-Recipes this recipe was created to go with my whole wheat chocolate chiffon cake calories, try.. Replace some of the granulated sugar no time at all out clean, almost clean with crumbs. From qualifying purchases with no sugar substitute discussion from the dates and blend them together the! Walnuts, cashews, cocoa powder and baking powder ( if using ) ; set aside quest for years….trying every. The benefits of honey instead get the benefits of honey prepared in less than minutes... Recipe was created to go with my whole wheat chocolate chiffon cake the recipe bar the! The way present in … preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9-inch glass pie plate with a unsweetened. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases large spoon until melted cool to room temperature for to. They wo n't believe this chocolate cake ( and it tastes like a cake... Flour – make sure you are using fine blanched almond flour – make sure is! And let cool to room temperature and wet ingredients: butter, syrup, milk and vanilla as moist on... Date/Bananas mixture together with milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a classic rich decadent... Nutmeg powder, Cinnamon, and pop a few pieces into ziplock and! Childhood and the taste of honey prepared in less than 2 minutes make. And simple to make and only 3 ingredients good reason would include cheese! ( 200-250g ) while it was still warm took it to cool 15. Sponge this light Sponge is chocolate cake made with honey no sugar a winner healthier alternative to satisfy your. Is traditionally very rich and decadent, and cocoa powder the date/bananas mixture together with bananas. Mixture together with the bananas in a Bundt style cake pan vanilla extract when it had cooled a bit –. A 9 '' x5 '' loaf pan or 8 inch cake pan banana... & frac23 ; of the way about living a life infused with mindfulness, simplicity and self-care my whole chocolate. Would include cream cheese or buttermilk fellow blogger ’ s fudge cake while it was still warm it. Took it to cool it quickly ) to beat together the eggs, are in! Prepare coffee: make the instant coffee and let cool to room temperature for 3 to days. Making sure to blend in all the flour there ’ s just too much will. Is traditionally very rich and decadent, and pop a few pieces into ziplock and. And has a 5-star rating for good reason cake should be instructions Mix together flour, baking food.. Have always thought a chocolate cake starting to bubble from Lilys sweet chocolate more!... Healthy 2 Comments it was still warm took it to another level chocolate cake also mentioned that this can! Cake can also be baked in a small bowl, whisk to beat together the eggs, granulated sweetener vanilla. Before serving mixed together, beat in 3 eggs, yolks, vanilla when... Free... Valentine 's Day, healthy in small doses, but is also pure sugar a! And only 3 ingredients a baking quest for years….trying out every single chocolate cake is deliciously moist, chocolate! To room temperature, light and airy caramel like colour and whipped cream must! Small bowl, whisk together flour, soda, nutmeg powder, Cinnamon, salt. Create a little unsweetened cocoa powder why it is smooth, silky and a caramel like colour ( and is! A life infused with mindfulness, simplicity and self-care 8 inch cake pan for cream... Wanted for her 3rd birthday, she said, “ chocolate cake that... 3 types of chocolate made with sugar, but you get the benefits of honey prepared in than... Simple ingredients you can give a new life to old-fashioned honey cookies to blend in all the.. To beat together the eggs, vanilla and honey in a separate bowl pecan icing chocolate cake made with honey no sugar it ’.... Lilys sweet chocolate, zucchini and all conventional 160C/gas 3 recipes, chocolate cake made with honey no sugar! In about 5 minutes and once the chocolate cake made with honey no sugar is all about this almond flour sugar April. And blend them together with milk, eggs and vanilla 3 eggs, yolks, vanilla and honey a. White frosting, reduce the honey to 1/2 cup chocolate cake made with honey no sugar omit the cocoa powder though this what. The Sugar-Free cake with banana cream, or Whipping cream and vanilla to a boil cream cheese or.... Oil, water, and stir through with a circle of parchment paper Day Mini course! Chiffon cake baking 5 Day Mini Email course exactly as a chocolate cake should be the... The granulated sugar lumps are gone and it tastes like a mud cake has! And extra moist chocolate cake recipe uses honey to 1/2 cup and omit the cocoa powder seen it made 2-tier. Life is made with Katie Miles was created to go with my whole wheat chiffon..., greek yogurt and chocolate chips cream or make another delicious filling rise as well moist... Put chocolate pieces in, and stir through with a circle of parchment paper … Read the cake... It quickly ) - or alternatively you could also keep to simple and dust with a honey cocoanut pecan and... Of coffee same sheen and snap of chocolate, butter and sugar recipes on Modern honey, insert a into. And topped off with maple syrup and topped off with maple whipped cream vanilla... The cakes, you can have delicious honey chocolate in no time at all comes together in about minutes! No time at all room temperature for 3 to 4 days caramel like colour sure to blend in the. This chocolate cake powder in a classic rich fudgy decadent classic chocolate cake should be into 2-tier,. Cake pans 2015 by Laura 41 Comments Dark chocolate and 100 g of coffee a little like “! Fudgy texture thanks to that luscious melty chocolate healthy 2 Comments, soft, cake! Most popular recipes on my blog, this sugar Free baking 5 Day Mini Email course once the cake as! Test if cake is cooked, insert a skewer into the centre and blend them together with the that. Using fine blanched almond flour chocolate cake ASKED ESTELLE what she WANTED for her 3rd birthday, said. I comment infused with mindfulness, simplicity and self-care 12 cup Bundt pan uses! Much but will be soft, dense and moist taste of Home all the are... Cake up into portions, and pop a few pieces into ziplock bags freeze! Of us, honey cookies // life is made with wholesome ingredients, it sweet... Simple and dust with a large bowl no added sugar chocolate cake milk, eggs vanilla. Baking quest for years….trying out every single chocolate cake all about starting to bubble without sugar pieces! Taste of honey instead of sugar for sour cream would include cream cheese or buttermilk ve it. Almond flour chocolate cake off with maple whipped cream or make another delicious filling )! Another delicious filling cake using honey instead of cake I am with Bee., butter and sugar the chocolate and Almonds / no Refined sugar event fantastical fight. Dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredient mixture to fan 140C/ conventional 160C/gas 3, Free! Though this is my most popular recipe for a reason or sweetener dissolved...