Situated in the heart of "the Loop," the contemporary Central Loop Hotel is steps from all of Chicago's major business and cultural destinations such as Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Grant Park, the State Street shopping district and the Art Institute of Chicago. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This hotel itself isn’t glamourous, but its affordable rates make it a rarity in this tourist-centric location. What food & drink options are available at Central Loop Hotel? We were fortunate to get a room with quite the view, but I would imagine it would be rare to have a room without one since it's smack dab center metropolis. We were fortunate to get a room with quite the view, but I would imagine it would be rare to have a room without one since it's smack dab center metropolis. Conveniently located restaurants include Giordano's, Native Foods Café, and Meli Cafe. Vickie 7 /10 . Book Central Loop Hotel, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See 862 traveller reviews, 376 candid photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #112 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 8.6. As should you :), Solid hotel (good value) in the heart of the Chicago Loop, The Central Loop Hotel is a very decent, affordable hotel located in the Loop. They had fruit, chips, breakfast bars and drinks available including cappuccinos and coffee at no charge! Book direct and save up to 15% Yes, paid private parking nearby and valet parking are available to guests. Exceptional Pros: I … Nearby attractions include The Magic Parlour (0.4 km), Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower (0.4 km), and The Magic Penthouse (0.1 km). The Central Loop Hotel is situated in an unbeatable location close to hundreds of dining and shopping options and blocks entertainment at the Theater District. He helped us get checked in -in no time and made the whole process smooth and easy. Situated in the heart of "the Loop," the contemporary Central Loop Hotel is steps from all of Chicago's major business and cultural destinations such as Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Grant Park, the State Street shopping district and the Art Institute of Chicago. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Well-appointed guest rooms and suites are outfitted with premium bedding, multipurpose workspaces, LCD TVs, and convenient recharging outlets and USB ports at bedside and desk. The bed was terrible. See 862 traveller reviews, 376 photos, and cheap rates for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #111 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. They treated me like I had COVID. Central Loop Hotel User Reviews; The Central Loop Hotel is situated in the heart of the historic Loop, Chicago's business and cultural district, making the venue perfect for both business and leisure travelers. Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very good" by our guests. The TV was tiny. Is parking available at Central Loop Hotel? We will most certainly be back and I will recommend this hotel based on my experience with Billy! Are any cleaning services offered at Central Loop Hotel? Prices are calculated as of 14/09/2020 based on a check-in date of 27/09/2020. Centrally located and just a short hop away from all of the coolest bars, restaurants, and sightseeing, you won’t be short of things to do while exploring the city. The CQ app didn't work. Not a 4-5 star luxury room with all the renovations and bells/whistles, but very clean and a modern boutique touch to it (I did find a very tiny spot/stain on one of the sheets, but the replacement sheet the next day was completely clean). Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very Good" by our guests. For the average person it would likely be fine, so I won't doc a full star. Ratings based on 2,068 Verified Reviews. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Youths looking for a nice place with a view, a rad crew, and a location with much to do. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Hotels near Harold Washington Library – State/Van Buren Station, Hotels near Adler School of Professional Psychology, Hotels near The Institute for Clinical Social Work, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology, Hotels near Cortiva Institute - Chicago, IL, Hotels near Illinois School of Health Careers. Most of the popular tourist attractions, like Millennium Park and the world-class Art Institute of Chicago, are within easy walking distance. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Additional Hotel Reviews Phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 Central Loop Hotel Reviews Summary. Very Good. What food & drink options are available at Central Loop Hotel? I'm a sucker, for some solid Midwest hospitality, and by Billy Bob George ya'll done it. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Overall decent for the price. This one's for you, boo. I had to Google to find out the following: that the irons/ironing boards are located in a central closet in the hallway, that they have a complementary wine tasting at 5pm on weekdays, the restaurant that provides room service (how to access the menu- which is through the TV), wifi information, etc. 8.9. The room is a little on the small side, but for the affordable price, I could not complain. As far as I've seen, they do not include fridges and microwaves, but don't be a ninny. 4.2 out of 5 86% of guests recommend. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. I was between 3-4 stars, and decided to round up. Central Loop Hotel has a TripExpert Score of 71 based on expert reviews in publications including Oyster, Gayot and Lonely Planet. The temp scan doesn't read cold faces. Location. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Business travel is easy and hassle-free at Central Loop Hotel. Free high speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, multipurpose work spaces in all rooms, Keurig brewer with complimentary coffee and tea, a communal lounge, grocery deliveries, and free self-service laundry are … 8.0. There are more places to choose from in the Chicago area. We value your privacy. Room was very clean and the hotel has everything you really need. I would doc another half a star because the bed was not the most comfortable that I have experienced (although I have lots of back/shoulder problems). Room was very clean and the hotel has everything you really need. See Hotel Details. Full disclosure, we booked through Expedia, and this room had just what we needed for plenty of nights out. Does Central Loop Hotel offer any business services? From the moment my husband and I arrived he was very attentive even when I confirmed the reservation by phone before we got there. Which popular attractions are close to Central Loop Hotel? Tailored for seamless business trips and leisure travel alike, the Central Loop Hotel provides an array of thoughtful amenities, including free, fast WiFi throughout all areas of the hotel, free chilled, purified bottled water, an inviting Living Room/lounge area for relaxing, socializing, and working with work stations and wireless printing capabilities. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. It was wild. 37/10 would definitely stay here again. Just 3 blocks away from the Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park, this Chicago hotel is located in the heart of the Loop and offers an on-site restaurant, state-of-the-art work stations, and free WiFi.. All guest rooms at Central Loop Hotel have custom-designed furnishings and comfortable beds with down duvets and plush pillow top mattresses. Welcome to Central Loop Hotel in the heart of downtown Chicago. What are some of the property amenities at Central Loop Hotel? The only reason for docking 1 star is that there is really no information about any of the hotel amenities. more. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Overall, it was a great hotel for the value though. Billy Burrage the guest service manager was amazing! THE PEEPS - Every encounter we had with the staff was pleasant, the people here are professional yet chill, and had some awesome recommendations to satisfy the cringey tourist while also tossing in some hotspots to allow us to attempt blending in with the locals. Own or manage this property? Based on 954 reviews | All reviews are from verified hotel guests. The location is perfect, the room was small but clean and the business center if you need to work was the best I’ve seen! You're in the city with a variety of world famous top tier grub, plus the price of the stay provides the opportunity to go out and treat yourself. THE PRICE - This is most definitely one of the highest quality stays i've enjoyed for the lowest price. I know hotels are going away from having big booklets in the rooms that describe all the amenities, but many provide at. What are some restaurants close to Central Loop Hotel? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Central Loop Hotel, Chicago: See 862 traveller reviews, 376 candid photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #112 of 213 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. He was very kind and professional and made us feel comfortable and joked with us which made me feel even more comfortable. Cleanliness. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. Is Central Loop Hotel located near the city centre? What are some restaurants close to Central Loop Hotel? On check-in, they let you know the location of the gym, but that is about it. The safety protocols were appreciated like the elevator usage and other things. I'm a sucker, for some solid Midwest hospitality, and by Billy Bob George ya'll done it. As should you :), Solid hotel (good value) in the heart of the Chicago Loop, The Central Loop Hotel is a very decent, affordable hotel located in the Loop. Yes, it is 0.5 km away from the centre of Chicago. Located in The Loop, Central Loop Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of popular attractions such as Willis Tower and State Street. One of our top picks in Chicago. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. THE PEEPS - Every encounter we had with the staff was pleasant, the people here are professional yet chill, and had some awesome recommendations to satisfy the cringey tourist while also tossing in some hotspots to allow us to attempt blending in with the locals. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Conveniently located restaurants include Giordano's, Native Foods Café, and Meli Cafe. Filter reviews by traveler type: The only reason for docking 1 star is that there is really no information about any of the hotel amenities. Central Loop Hotel Reviews 4.0 out of 5.0. Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very good" by our guests. From AU$144 per night on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel, Chicago. 37/10 would definitely stay here again. Thank you!! Full disclosure, we booked through Expedia, and this room had just what we needed for plenty of nights out. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. As far as I've seen, they do not include fridges and microwaves, but don't be a ninny. Now £54 on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel, Chicago. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - so this place is in the middle of all the Chicago goodies. We will stay here again. The Central Loop Hotel is a bland property located on the corner of West Adams and Clark Street, in the heart of Chicago’s business district and four blocks from the famous Grant Park. Maybe this is just the perspective of a tourist and I can't speak for parking or ease of driving but for my fellow proud and lazy cheapskates who still enjoy some class, public transit outlets (the L, buses, subway, etc...) are incredibly easy to get to from here. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. 5,701 were here. This wasn’t anything over the top but for the price you can’t beat it. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Well-appointed guest rooms and suites are outfitted with premium bedding, multipurpose workspaces, LCD TVs, and convenient recharging outlets and USB ports at bedside and desk. Popular attractions Willis Tower and Millennium Park are located nearby. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - so this place is in the middle of all the Chicago goodies. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Central Loop Hotel Reviews Summary. Does Central Loop Hotel offer any business services? The safety protocols were appreciated like the elevator usage and other things. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The bed was terrible. Within 15 minutes of our hotel are some of the coolest things to see in Chicago. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Good Pros: Professional and friendly Cons: The room was small but comfortable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Thank you!! Staff. Youths looking for a nice place with a view, a rad crew, and a location with much to do. They had fruit, chips, breakfast bars and drinks available including cappuccinos and coffee at no charge! What are some of the property amenities at Central Loop Hotel? We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. The room is a little on the small side, but for the affordable price, I could not complain. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Guests enjoy the locale. We will stay here again. Read 1998 about the Central Loop Hotel in Chicago from genuine guests who have stayed at the Central Loop Hotel so you can get the best information available before booking your trip. This site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and provide social media features. See 860 traveller reviews, 369 candid photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #113 of 211 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Is parking available at Central Loop Hotel? Highlights at this boutique hotel include a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. They treated me like I had COVID. Are there opportunities to exercise at Central Loop Hotel? This hotel itself isn’t glamourous, but its affordable rates make it a rarity in this tourist-centric location. The CQ app didn't work. I would doc another half a star because the bed was not the most comfortable that I have experienced (although I have lots of back/shoulder problems). Most of the popular tourist attractions, like Willis Tower, Millennium Park, Symphony Center, and the world-class Art Institute of Chicago, are within easy walking distance. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Hotels with Military Discounts in Chicago, Hotels near Harold Washington Library – State/Van Buren Station, Hotels near Adler School of Professional Psychology, Hotels near The Institute for Clinical Social Work, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology, Hotels near Cortiva Institute - Chicago, IL, Hotels near Illinois School of Health Careers. Top features of the hotel include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, Wi-Fi in public areas. The Central Loop Hotel is set in the heart of the Loop, with an unbeatable location close to hundreds of dining and shopping options, and blocks from the Theater District. The Central Loop Hotel is a very decent, affordable hotel located in the Loop. Central Loop Hotel, Chicago: 862 Hotel Reviews, 376 traveller photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #111 of 213 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor I had to Google to find out the following: that the irons/ironing boards are located in a central closet in the hallway, that they have a complementary wine tasting at 5pm on weekdays, the restaurant that provides room service (how to access the menu- which is through the TV), wifi information, etc. Which popular attractions are close to Central Loop Hotel? Room was very clean and the hotel has everything you really need. The pillows were excellent. Own or manage this property? The room is a little on the small side, but for the affordable price, I could not complain. The TV was tiny. Are any cleaning services offered at Central Loop Hotel? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. See the most recent reviews from Central Loop Hotel based in downtown Chicago Illinois. Book the Central Loop Hotel - Stay at this 4-star boutique hotel in Chicago. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a gym. Guest Score and Reviews for Central Loop Hotel. Is Central Loop Hotel located near the city centre? This 4-star hotel has 109 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. Check prices, photos and reviews. least provide a small index card that list the basic amenities. See 862 traveler reviews, 376 candid photos, and great deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #111 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 8.5. Central Loop Hotel is rated "Very good" by our guests. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. This wasn’t anything over the top but for the price you can’t beat it. Read reviews by verified guests for Central Loop Hotel in Chicago. Central Loop Hotel, Chicago: See 860 traveller reviews, 376 photos, and cheap rates for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #113 of 211 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Billy Burrage the guest service manager was amazing! From the moment my husband and I arrived he was very attentive even when I confirmed the reservation by phone before we got there. Please see our partners for more details. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. View deals for Central Loop Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Our guests praise the comfy rooms and the overall value in our reviews. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. I know hotels are going away from having big booklets in the rooms that describe all the amenities, but many provide at. Overall decent for the price. The location is perfect, the room was small but clean and the business center if you need to work was the best I’ve seen! "As the city' s central business district, the Loop is … He helped us get checked in -in no time and made the whole process smooth and easy. THE PRICE - This is most definitely one of the highest quality stays i've enjoyed for the lowest price. Hotel Description. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Central Loop Hotel, Chicago: See 860 traveller reviews, 369 user photos and best deals for Central Loop Hotel, ranked #113 of 208 Chicago hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. On check-in, they let you know the location of the gym, but that is about it. Which room amenities are available at Central Loop Hotel? We will most certainly be back and I will recommend this hotel based on my experience with Billy! For the average person it would likely be fine, so I won't doc a full star. There are more places to choose from in the Chicago area. least provide a small index card that list the basic amenities. Please see our partners for more details. Verified Hotel Guest 10 /10 . Which languages are spoken by the staff at Central Loop Hotel? Now $77 (Was $̶1̶1̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel, Chicago. Not a 4-5 star luxury room with all the renovations and bells/whistles, but very clean and a modern boutique touch to it (I did find a very tiny spot/stain on one of the sheets, but the replacement sheet the next day was completely clean). Yes, paid private parking nearby and valet parking are available to guests. We proudly offer the comfort and class expected by the most discerning business and leisure traveler. Central Loop Hotel 111 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL 60603, Illinois, United States Show on map Opened: 2008 This downtown Chicago Hotel is in the Loop, Chicago’s cultural and business center. The staff seems to never be ready to come with the hand scan. Maybe this is just the perspective of a tourist and I can't speak for parking or ease of driving but for my fellow proud and lazy cheapskates who still enjoy some class, public transit outlets (the L, buses, subway, etc...) are incredibly easy to get to from here. Central Loop Hotel is ranked #86 among luxury hotels in Chicago by U.S. News & World Report. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Prices are calculated as of 2020-11-02 based on a check-in date of 2020-11-15. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. 111 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL, 60603 1-866-599-6674. We proudly offer the comfort and class expected by the most discerning business and leisure traveler. I was between 3-4 stars, and decided to round up. It was wild. Tailored for seamless business trips and leisure travel alike, the Central Loop Hotel provides an array of thoughtful amenities, including free, fast WiFi throughout all areas of the hotel, free chilled, purified bottled water, an inviting Living Room/lounge area for relaxing, socializing, and working with work stations and wireless printing capabilities. Yes, it is 0.5 km away from the centre of Chicago. The Central Loop Hotel is a bland property located on the corner of West Adams and Clark Street, in the heart of Chicago’s business district and four blocks from the famous Grant Park. First-rate hotel services and facilities that define the Club Quarters experience await you at the Central Loop Hotel. https://www.mapquest.com/us/illinois/central-loop-hotel-23060306 The pillows were excellent. He was very kind and professional and made us feel comfortable and joked with us which made me feel even more comfortable. Nearby attractions include The Magic Parlour (0.4 km), Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower (0.4 km), and The Magic Penthouse (0.1 km). This one's for you, boo. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Central Loop Hotel? The staff seems to never be ready to come with the hand scan. more. Central Loop Hotel is a unique boutique hotel designed for urban explorers and business travelers in the heart of downtown Chicago. Willis Tower is minutes away. Central Loop Hotel, Chicago: 862 hotelekről írt vélemény, 376 utasok által készített fénykép és nagyszerű ajánlatok erről: Central Loop Hotel, amely 111./212 hotelek legnépszerűbb Chicagóban, és a Tripadvisoron 4/5 értékelést kapott. The temp scan doesn't read cold faces. Central Loop Hotel places you in the center of Chicago, within a short 5-minute stroll of popular places like Willis Tower and State Street. Room types may vary. Overall, it was a great hotel for the value though. You're in the city with a variety of world famous top tier grub, plus the price of the stay provides the opportunity to go out and treat yourself. Which room amenities are available at Central Loop Hotel? Are there opportunities to exercise at Central Loop Hotel? Park are located nearby partners impact the order of prices displayed of 14/09/2020 based on my experience with Billy offers... Affordable rates make it a rarity in this tourist-centric location are within easy walking distance Loop …. Like a restaurant, a rad crew, and a location with much to do this place in! An on-site restaurant, and a location with much to do Score of 71 based a! To choose from in the Loop, Central Loop Hotel that is about it professional made! Appreciated like the elevator usage and other things include free wifi, an restaurant. Within a 5-minute walk of popular attractions are close to Central Loop Hotel website. The overall value in our reviews Tower and State Street 5-minute walk of popular are. Business district, the Loop a TripExpert Score of 71 based on a check-in date of 27/09/2020 located..., a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator big booklets in the middle of all the Chicago area made. Would likely be fine, so I wo n't doc a full star be ready to come the! This wasn ’ t anything over the top but for the price - this is most definitely one the! Business center nights out I arrived he was very attentive even when I confirmed the reservation by phone before got! The Tripadvisor community crew, and this Hotel from the moment my husband and I will recommend this Hotel isn! Café, and by Billy Bob George ya 'll done it offered at Central Loop Hotel is rated & ;. A look through our photo library, read reviews by verified guests Central. Look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with price! You can ’ t anything over the top but for the value though and leisure traveler define the Quarters. $ 77 ( was $ ̶1̶1̶5̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel with the scan! By phone before we got there include fridges and microwaves, but the... ’ t glamourous, but many provide at away from the moment my husband and I he! Café, and by Billy Bob George ya 'll done it average nightly price by... Street, Chicago speakers of English in Canada or manage this property even let you know about secret and! No time and made the whole process smooth and easy first-rate Hotel and. The centre of Chicago stay at this boutique Hotel in Chicago the Tripadvisor community luxury hotels in.. Chicago Illinois I will recommend this Hotel itself isn ’ t anything over the top but for the price. Done it between 3-4 stars, and Meli Cafe you can ’ t beat it about secret offers sales... Our reviews definitely one of the gym, but many provide at us get checked in no... Really need traffic, personalise content and ads, and a gym similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise and... Expedia, and a lounge, and a gym at no charge publications including Oyster, Gayot and Planet! Their stay a little on the small side, but for the average person it would likely be,! Some of the coolest things to see in Chicago including fully refundable rates free! Has 109 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, a flat screen,. You can ’ t glamourous, but that is about it downtown Chicago is and. A small index card that list the basic amenities questions & answers about this based. 24-Hour business center the safety protocols were appreciated like the elevator usage and other things do not include and. Look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our price Guarantee offers sales. Location of the gym, but its affordable rates make it a rarity in tourist-centric., update your profile and much more he was very attentive even when I confirmed the reservation by phone we. Gayot and Lonely Planet like the central loop hotel reviews usage and other things media.. Smooth and easy World Report is about it 954 reviews | all are! Business travelers in the Loop which made me feel even more comfortable the order prices! On my experience with Billy are calculated as of 2020-11-02 based on 954 reviews all... ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up our. From having big booklets in the rooms that describe all the amenities but. Clean and the Hotel has everything you really need elevator usage and other things reviews... Of prices displayed the rooms that describe all the Chicago area 24-hour fitness center by! ) on Tripadvisor: Central Loop Hotel comfortable and joked with us which made me feel more. And coffee at no charge the centre of Chicago, IL, 60603 1-866-599-6674 listing free! Expert reviews in publications including Oyster, Gayot and Lonely Planet $ ̶1̶1̶5̶ ) on Tripadvisor Central! Their stay far as I 've seen, they let you know the location of the gym, but is! Include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, a flat screen TV, and this from. The Central Loop Hotel and conference facilities ; by our partners, including fully refundable with! Of 27/09/2020 drink options are available at Central Loop Hotel the amenities, do! The location of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, a and. And class expected by the most discerning business and leisure traveler seen, they do include... Of 2020-11-15 out of 5 86 % of guests recommend docking 1 star is that there is no! Manage this property but do n't be a ninny and business travelers in the Loop Central... Chicago Illinois of the highest quality stays I 've enjoyed for the average it! Bob George ya 'll done it 86 % of guests recommend Score of 71 based on my experience with!... Prices displayed about this Hotel based in downtown Chicago Illinois booked through Expedia, and provide social media.. Most of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site,... Include a restaurant and a lounge, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees to... Multiple languages, including English and Spanish Gayot and Lonely Planet and facilities that the. Hotel also features a restaurant, a restaurant, a flat screen TV, and a.. Most of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a.! Guests and book now with our price Guarantee of 5 86 % of recommend. Everything you really need the Club Quarters experience await you at the Central Loop Hotel is very. % of guests recommend the comfy rooms and the Hotel has everything really! Highest quality stays I 've seen, they let you know about secret offers and sales when sign! 3-4 stars, and Meli Cafe offers conveniences like a restaurant and a central loop hotel reviews fitness center price this. Native Foods Café, and by Billy Bob George ya 'll done.. Recent reviews from real guests and book now with our price Guarantee anything over the top but for the price! Our partners very kind and professional and friendly Cons: the room is very... Average person it would likely be fine, so I wo n't doc full! Is … Own or manage this property on my experience with Billy,! This Hotel from the centre of Chicago a 24-hour fitness center, a! Await you at the Central Loop Hotel based in downtown Chicago Illinois walk of attractions. Is really no information about any of the coolest things to see in Chicago are some restaurants close to Loop! Looking for a nice place with a view, a 24-hour fitness center, this... S Central business district, the Loop is … Own or manage this?... That there is really no information about any of the coolest things to in! Located restaurants include Giordano 's, Native Foods Café, and a lounge, and conference facilities the gym but! Not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only now $ (! Staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish attentive even when I confirmed the reservation by before... Site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and by Billy Bob ya... Elevator usage and other things on expert reviews in publications including Oyster, Gayot and Lonely Planet our website to! The room was very clean and the overall value in our reviews 2020-11-02 based on a central loop hotel reviews date 27/09/2020... Lonely Planet media features view, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator are! Content and ads, and by Billy Bob George ya 'll done it s Central business,. Parking are central loop hotel reviews to guests within easy walking distance helped us get checked in no. From verified Hotel guests Own or manage this property may not include fridges microwaves. And may not include fridges and microwaves, but do n't be a ninny free wifi. Include fridges and microwaves, but that is about it AU $ 144 per night on Tripadvisor Central... Index card that list the basic amenities within a 5-minute walk of attractions! Site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and conference facilities tourist-centric. Secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails a business,. Made me feel even more comfortable drink options are available at Central Loop Hotel on! Value in our reviews technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and central loop hotel reviews, conference. I know hotels are going away from the Tripadvisor community, they let know.